Enjoy a lovely, well priced holiday with Sunshine Beach at your doorstep. This cute house is set in a quiet, leafy street 5 minutes walk to thebeach and cafes.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/living area which is air conditioned
* Large front timber deck
* 2 Bedrooms - 1 queen bed, 2 x single beds
* Pets are welcome - $80 Pet Fee per animal (small dog's only)
* Laundry facilities - washing machine & clothes dryer
* No Linen Provided (linen refers to bed linen, bath towels and tea towels) - either bring your own or hiring is available
* Kitchen with dishwasher & convention microwave
* 1 Bathroom with bath
* No wi-fi at this property
Please contact our holiday office directly for last minute specials:
Century 21 Holidays Noosa
3/18 Duke Street
Jenny in Aug 2015
We loved our stay at this little beach house. It was great value, so well priced, walking distance to the beach and shops. Very cute, and pet friendly....definatley will be coming back again!
Graham in June 2015
My wife and I loved staying here, it felt like a beachy cottage. Century 21 was most welcoming and very informative about the local area and things to do. It was wonderful to look out onto the trees/birds and be 3 mins walk from Sunshine Beach. Close to the bus although we enjoyed lots of walking. I would highly recommend staying here, it was extremly good value for the area and refreshing to be away from the tourist hub of Hastings Street.
2 Car Spaces
Gentle stroll to the Sunshine Beach, and Sunshine Village, where there are some lovely cafe's, Restaurant's, Surf Life Saving Club and the beach.