The elevated ocean view house sits just metres above the access pathway to the dog-friendly northern section of beautiful Sunshine Beach just across the road. Surf, sand, and walks around the stunning Noosa National Park headland are mere minutes away. No need to even get in your car!
A screen of native vegetation wrapping the curve of the terrace affords privacy for the front lawn area. The garden level entry has an open lounge, large bathroom, and two side by side bedrooms. Side access leads to the attached laundry and enclosed, covered storeroom surrounded by the fully-fenced back yard.
Internal stairs climb to an upper level with timber floors and an open deck lining the south and eastern elevations, catching the breezes. Take in ocean views from the upstairs main bedroom, kitchen, living and dining areas. A second bedroom and large bathroom with bath complete the upstairs floor plan.
The property is only a short walk to the town centre with its shops, convenience store, bottle shop, restaurants and cafes. Leave the cars behind on the property's two open car parks.
* 2x Queen beds, 3x Singles
* 2x bathrooms
* Sun drenched, ocean view balcony with great sea breezes
* Wireless Internet
* Pet friendly
* Full laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
* Gas BBQ
* Air conditioned upstairs
* Fully fenced back yard incorporating covered secure storage area
* Fully refurbished
* Two living rooms with HD TV and Blue ray DVD players in both
* 3 minute walk to dog-friendly part of Sunshine Beach
* Additional external shower