Watch the whales and dolphins pass you by from this beautifully decorated penthouse apartment located in a quiet street in Sunshine Beach village, just a 2 min stroll to the patrolled beach, Duke Street cafes, restaurants, shops and surf club. Noosa foreshore and Hastings Street cafes, restaurants and boutiques are only a 5 min drive or 15 min bike ride away.
This modern architecturally designed three bedroom apartment is built over three levels, all accessible by a private lift and entry.
The main level is designed for open planned living and features the kitchen, dining and living areas and media room, and is surrounded by wide balconies and offers ocean views and sea breezes. The Master bedroom, powder room and stairs leading to the private roof top terrace are also on this level.
* The kitchen is well-appointed with modern appliances, dishwasher, Nespresso
machine etc in addition to some basic pantry, fridge, and tea and coffee items which are provided to get you started.
* Inside and outside alfresco dining with ocean views. The dining room seats up to eight people and has bi-fold stacking doors which fully open to a wide balcony equipped with a Webber BBQ, outdoor dining table with seating for up to 8 people, and sitting area.
* The spacioius light-filled lounge room with its comfy sofas also has ocean views and
captures sea breezes, and offers a peaceful respite away from the separate TV/media room.
* The media room has a separate side balcony and offers a Smart TV, premium Foxtel channels, DVD player and Bose bluetooth speaker.
* The Master bedroom has a king size bed, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Crisp white hotel grade linen, blankets and bed coverings are all provided. The ensuite has a double vanity and walk-in shower and is supplied with fresh fluffy white towels, hair dryer and beautiful locally produced, pure plant-based SAYA toiletries. The bedroom has fully-ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
The second level consists of the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, laundry, second bathroom and storage cupboard. This level also has direct lift access.
* The 2nd bedroom has a Queen sized bed, and the 3rd bedroom has two single beds (which can also be converted to another Queen sized bed). Crisp white hotel grade linen, blankets and bed coverings are provided. Each bedroom has built-in cupboards, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
* The second bathroom consists of a single vanity with walk-in shower and is supplied with fresh fluffy white towels, hair dryer and beautiful locally produced, pure plant-based SAYA toiletries.
Atop of the apartment is a large private rooftop terrace with plunge pool (with approved child fencing) and incredible 360 degree ocean and hinterland views. There are sun lounges and a second outdoor dining area with seating for up to 8 guests.
The ground level has a small private courtyard and entry with private lift, and secure two-car garage.
Beach towels, beach umbrella, boogie boards, kid's sand buckets and spades, and board games are provided for your use. There are multiple surfboard, bike and scooter hire outlets in the area.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything else you might require to make your stay more enjoyable, we will do our best to arrange this for you. Additional bedding, cots, high-chairs etc are available locally for hire.
The apartment is professionally cleaned before and after each stay. Stays of 10 nights or more will receive a complimentary mid-stay clean and change of linen and towels during their stay.
Minimum number of nights are 3 during low season and 5 nights during the mid season However please inquire directly if you are only seeking a 2 or 3 night stay and we will do our best to accommodate you. Minimum number of nights is 7 during the high season.
The Sunshine Beach neighbourhood, activities and getting around
The apartment is just a 2 min stroll to patrolled Sunshine Beach, Duke Street cafes, restaurants, shops and surf club. Noosa foreshore and Hastings Street cafes, restaurants and boutiques are only a 5 min drive or 15 min bike ride away.
Noosa National Park and its beautiful coastline, private beaches and bays is only a 10-15 min walk away along the beach front. Noosa National Park is one of Australia's most visited parks and has five picturesque walking tracks ranging from one to eight kilometres and caters to all fitness levels.
Just less then 5 mins drive away at Noosa Junction is a eclectic mix of cafes, shops and restaurants. It is also the location of Coles (which has an excellent array of groceries), Pardon's fruit shop and fresh seafood at Noosa Junction Seafood Markets. The cinema, various banks and ATM's, medical centres and pharmacies are located here too.
There are a multitude of activities to choose from such as surfing lessons, stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing, boat cruises, walking trails, and yoga (hot, group and beach). Noosa has excellent bikeways and is a very cyclist-friendly community. There are multiple surfboard, bike and scooter hire outlets in the area.
World class Noosa Springs Golf Club and Noosa Aquatic Centre are also situated in the local vicinity.
There are a variety of mid-week and weekend markets to enjoy such as Eumundi and Noosa Farmers Markets.
There are also a multiple of day trips available including Australia Zoo, Frazer Island, and the quaint hinterland villages of Maleny, Montville and Eumundi.
Everything in Sunshine Beach is accessible by any easy walk. There is also a very regular local buses (free of charge over the Christmas and NY periods) that travel from Sunshine Beach to Noosa, Noosa Junction, Noosaville and Peregian Beach. Many locals and visitors safely cycle or scooter around Noosa.
Maroochydore airport and Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre is only a 20min drive away, and there are numerous bus companies that pick up and drop off at Brisbane and Marooydore airpots.
Some additional things to note
We will be absolutely delighted to accommodate you on your holiday and want you to enjoy and make the most of your stay. As such we would be very grateful if you can keep the following in mind when booking ;-)
Check-in and Check-out times:
The apartment will be available for check-in from 2pm, and check-out time is typically 10am. Please do let us know in advance if you would like to arrive or depart outside of these time and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Functions and Parties:
Our accommodation is for residential holiday purposes only. Sorry, no weddings, functions, parties or schoolies permitted.
Unfortunately no pets are permitted on the premises.
Smoking is not permitted in the property however allowed on the roof top terrace.
We employ professional cleaners for each stay and would greatly appreciate you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
Your hosts will be fully contactable for the duration of your stay should anything unforeseen arise.