Providing you with a tranquil place to escape during your seaside vacation, this superbly presented penthouse style apartment enjoys an elevated location in the heart of the vibrant Sunshine Beach village. Fabulous dining options are only a minutes walk away, and the Surf Club and patrolled beach are right on your doorstep.
Welcome to Apartment 11 Cote d'Azur. Met with an impressive ocean vista and whitewater views, you will enjoy the light and space of the main living area with its curved high ceiling. Step outside on to the ocean side deck which spans the length of the living and master bedroom areas, and relax on the comfortable outdoor lounge seating.
What a perfect place to start the day, or end the day for that matter
The kitchen is spacious and is centrally located between the main living and the dining area. Its' huge bench provides breakfast bar seating and you can enjoy the outlook to the ocean beyond.
Off the dining area is a balcony with BBQ overlooking the pool, allowing you to keep an eye on the kids splashing about and having fun. From this deck, stairs lead you up to the large exclusive use rooftop terrace with alfresco dining and sun lounges where you will be further wowed by the stunning outlook this magnificent apartment offers.
• Two Bedrooms – 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
• Two Bathrooms – Ensuite off master bedroom, main bathroom with bath tub
• Fabulous ocean views from this third storey penthouse style aparment
• Large exclusive use rooftop terrace with sun lounges and alfresco dining
• Beautifully furnished with sophisticated style
• Spacious open plan living area, air-conditioned and tiled throughout
• Well equipped central kitchen and breakfast bar
• Large smart TV, BluRay player, and second TV in main bedroom
• Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes
• BBQ on rear deck that overlooks the complex swimming pool
• Undercover parking and free on street parking with secure entry into the complex
• Walk to the vibrant Sunshine Beach village in a minute and enjoy one of the many fabulous restaurants, bars and café’s
• Short easy walk to the flagged swimming area of Sunshine Beach right in front of the Sunshine Beach Surf Club