SPECIAL RATES FROM JANUARY 16 2017 TO JANUARY 23 2017 CONTACT OWNER
This stunning home winner of the 2009 BDAQ State Custom Designed House Award has breathtaking views from north Sunshine down the coastline to Mooloolaba.
As featured in the " Best Houses " series by Abode TV Season 2 Episode 5 email owner for vimeo clip
The home constructed in 2008 has the highest level of detail and finish including:
- Australian Beech timber floors
- 600 x 600 limestone tiles
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Designer furnishings
- C Bus lighting
- Surround sound music capabilties throughout the home
- European appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Internet acesss throughout the home
- Floor to ceiling glazing 3 metres high throughout the home
- Suspended fully tiled swimming Pool on the second level Ideal for children
- Hot and cold outdoor shower
- Reconstituted stone kitchen bench with seemless cabinetry with blum door closers.
- Unbelievable roof terrace with large stainless steel built in BBQ with sink hot and cold water and Australian Beach timber outdoor furniture by Marx Joinery
- 200 metres to the stunning Noosa National Park
- 400 metres to North Sunshine Beach or the flagged area at the Surf Club
- Watch whales and dolphins at play from anywhere on 2nd level
- 600 metres to Sunshine Beach Surf Club and restaurants including XO, Fratellini's, Coconut Grove, Mooshka, Marble Bar and a great Fish and Chip takeway outlet
- 5 minutes to Hastings by car or 30 minute walk through National Park
Sleeping at Seaview
The home has 4 spacious bedrooms.
The master room overlooks the pool and has panoramic ocean views along with an ensuite including oversized bath, shower and toilet. The room and ensuite have utilised marble and beech timber joinery and has a King Bed. The ensuite also has heated towel rails
Bedroom 1 which is downstairs has an ensuite with shower and toilet with the ensuite utilising marble and beech timber joinery. This room has a King Bed.
Bedroom 2 which is downstairs has a Queen Bed and Bedroom 3 has a Queen Bed and both open up to a grassed area featuring beautiful stone work, Pandanus palms and Fraser Island apple trees. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are serviced by an ensuite which has a large bath, shower and toilet and again have utilised marble and beech timber joinery. This ensuite has heated towel rails.
Seperating bedrooms 2 and 3 is a playroom / movie room which also opens onto the grassed area.
Crisp linen and towels are provided with a 5 Star standard of preparation and presentation by our staff.
The floor plan is available from owner.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING
The home has been featured in:
Trends Holiday Home and Outdoor Living Volume 26 No 11
Trends New Home Volume 26 No 5
Contemporary Home Design Volume 8 No 3
Min 7 nights stay