This is a superbly presented family home that flows beautifully creating easy relaxed living in stylish surrounds. Positioned in popular Depper St guests will find the village and beach are quickly reached and a recreational park is a short walk in the other direction.
The kitchen will make the home chef extremely happy. It is a fantastic work space to create the culinary masterpiece plus there is a BBQ on the pool side deck which has outdoor dining and a high bar seating area over looking the pool.
The grounds are fully enclosed and safe for children to enjoy whilst the plunge style pool offers a refreshing place for a dip. Please note - the pool is built off the back deck and is at a raised level. There is a drop from the pool edge to the ground level on 3 sides. All regulations and safety requirements at the time of build have been met. As with any pool, children should be supervised at all times.
Two of the queen sleeping bedrooms have their own bathroom, and the main bathroom includes a bathtub and shower recess.
• Completely renovated - high set home
• 4 Bedrooms - 1 x King, 2 x Queens, 2 x singles
• 3 Bathrooms - Main with bath tub
• Stunning state of the art 'French' kitchen with breakfast bar
• Beautiful timber floors throughout living areas
• Fantastic open plan flowing to verandahs on 3 sides
• Rear deck with built in dry-bar and a BBQ
• 8 x seater indoor dining and 10 x seater outdoor dining
• Brand new inground swimming pool 7m x 3m - 1.2m shallow 1.8m deep
• Enclosed yard
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Located in a premier location within walking distance to the village and patrolled beach
• Sorry No Pets
• Please note there is no view
Linen and cleaning charges included in rate
Please bring your own beach/pool towels
Starter pack of guest amenities only