An attractive end position in a complex of just 6 quaint townhouses, provides this beautifully presented holiday home with a peaceful setting, yet it is so close to the cafe lifestyle that Sunshine Beach is famous for.
Put the car away and stroll down for a coffe or hit the surf within minutes.
With the lower level being completely tiled, the open plan living room with lounge and dining areas joined by the kitchen, are fresh and inviting with unpretentious beach styling that continues to the outdoor area. A paved, fully enclosed courtyard with outdoor dining setting is the perfect place to enjoy a morning cuppa or lunch with friends and family.
The upper level includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one with a small bath tub that little kiddies will adore. The master and 2nd bedrooms are air conditioned, have ceiling fans and open to a lovely little deck that sits above the courtyard. Other features include:-
• 3 Bedrooms 1 queen, 2 singles that can zip together to make a king, 1 single
• 2 Bathrooms - main with small bath
• Sunny courtyard and fully enclosed grounds
• Tiled and air conditioned living area
• Two air conditioned bedrooms
• Large Smart T V plus TV’s in two bedrooms, plus DVD player
• Two bedrooms open to a small sunny deck, perfect for an afternoon cocktail
• Right in the heart of Sunshine Beach you’re literally within two minutes from the village
Feel the sand between your toes within a few minutes of leaving your front door
• Pool in the complex
• Single lock up garage
NB Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner. Please bring your own beach towel.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted. A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.