Situated in stunning Sunshine Beach, known for its laid back atmosphere, eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and bars and a long stretch of beautiful beach, The Sunshine Shack is your boho-chic home away from home.
Our 70's beach shack has been lovingly restored and is ready to welcome you.
Just a short 5 minute stroll to Sunshine Beach, giving you access to the famous Noosa National Park, and a 5 minute car ride to Noosa, Hastings St and Gympie Terrace, yet far enough to escape the tourist hustle and feel like a local.
Our bright and open home features stylish, comfortable and relaxed interiors, and secluded outdoor spaces to enjoy your stay.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS FOR SCHOOLIES, PARTIES OR EVENTS.
PETS CONSIDERED BY APPLICATION, $120 non-refundable pet fee will be charged per booking.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious master bedroom with king size bed
- Built in robes and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Abundant light, in an elevated position surrounded by greenery
- Sunset views enjoyed from the outdoor lounge on the rear deck
- Air-conditioning to the main living area
- Ample off street parking
- Bikes, surfboards and beach equipment to borrow during your stay
- Outdoor alfresco area with dining table for lazy evening dinners
- 50" TV with Netflix for those rainy or lazy days
- Unlimited wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring all the essentials you'll need to enjoy your escape with a few cheeky extras thrown in.
- Baby items, including portacot, high chair, baby gate and other items can be provided upon request
Please note, we are located on an elevated block and have a short flight or around 7 stairs to enter the property and therefore may not be suitable for those requiring wheelchair access. Families with crawling or eagerly running toddlers are more than welcome, however we advise you to contact us prior to booking to ensure this is the right property for your stay.
Our property is located in a residential area and therefore we enforce a strict no party policy. We ask that our guests please respect our neighbours by limiting noise after 10pm.