The Sunshine Beach Love Shack is located just 150m from the village of Sunshine Beach, the property is truly only a short stroll from the cafes and restaurants on offer. The patrolled section of beach and Surf Club are a further 200 metres to the east. Although its an old and authentic 1960's shack, its very clean and tidy and great for a family stay here on the Sunshine Coast.
This is a simple unrenovated shack, with a few cracks here and there, some rusty light fittings, but has some character and charm about it offering a comfortable, simple, and peaceful stay.
This 2 bedroom basic freestanding beachside home is on a private and quiet leafy street within 3 minutes walking distance to everything.
It is currently vacant and unfurnished, and would suit guests in transition with own furniture for short term accomodation, or holiday makers who could also use the large backyard for camping and tents.
- Huge outdoor deck
- Water and electricity
- Original bathroom/shower no bath tub
- Fully fenced, pet friendly
- Off street parking on driveway
There is NO utensils, beds, internet or washing machine. Its completely vacant.
The house is only 25 minutes drive from Sunshine Coast Airport with a door-to-door bus service available from Henry's Airport Shuttle Service.
- 500 metres to the stunning Noosa National Park
- 350 metres to Sunshine Beach or the flagged area at the Surf Club
- 250 metres to Sunshine Beach Surf Club and restaurants including XO, Fratellini's, Coconut Grove, Mooshka, Marble Bar and a great Fish and Chip takeway outlet
- 200 metres from Sienna Spa & Beauty Salon, Pure Pilates, Solace Surf Shop, Bottle shop, Auto Teller, General store
- 200 metres to large kids park with playground facilities & free beachside park BBQ's
- 2 km to Noosa Junction shopping centre, Coles, Target, Banks, Chemist, Post Office etc
- 3 km to famous Hastings St & Main Beach at Noosa Heads
- 2 km to Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort
- 4 km to Gympie Terrace on the beautiful Noosa River
- 4 km to Noosa Farmers Market
- 17 km to famous Eumundi Markets
- 10 km to Peregian Beach
- 15 km to Coolum Beach
See the photo of the Map above. Ive labelled the position and key locations at Sunshine Beach from the Love Shack:
A. Sunshine Beach Love Shack
B. The walking track entrance to the Noosa National Park.
C. Local park playground with swings and play areas for the kids
D. The easy walk down to Duke St, Sunshine Beach Village coffee shops etc
E. Sunshine Beach Surf Life Saving club, Beach Park, Free BBQ facilities, and access to the beach
F. Quick walk to shops via Bryan St
Carport/garage on ground level is currently used for storage and no access.
NO WILD PARTIES/NO SCHOOLIES
This is a quiet street, so neighbours wont tolerate excess noise or wild parties.