Whispers in the Mist
Your own piece of Mary River
Bedroom # 1 - Queen
Massive fig tree on the front lawn
Front Veranda Views
View of Whispers Farmhouse
Mary River Frontage Views
Bedroom #1 - Queen
Bedroom #2 - Queen
Bedroom #3 twin singles
Bedroom #4 - 2 singles + trundle bed…
Dogs love to swim in the river and run in…
Friendly cows who like carrots and apples
Misty mornings on the Mary River
Whispers on the land
Fireplace to keep you warm on winter…
Orchid by the house
Yes...it really is a dogs life!
Mary River perfect for the kayak
Autumn down Walli Mountain Rd
Whispers at Kenilworth is surrounded by hundreds of acres of dairy and beef farming land and enjoys 600 metres of Mary River Frontage, just 7 minutes from the historic Kenilworth Village. See also our NEW Stayz property, "River Oaks on the Mary" that has many more available dates.
Whispers offers a newly renovated Queenslander farm house with wrap around verandahs, 4 bedrooms (2 queen + 5 single beds), 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and a serious gourmet's kitchen, French doors throughout and spectacular surrounding views. The farm house is comfortably appointed with classic country furnishings, insect screens, and has reverse cycle airconditioning as well as a fireplace. To see some of our videos google: "maryriverholidays"
Kenilworth and Surrounds
Kenilworth is located just 20 minutes South West of Eumundi in the Noosa Hinterland and accessible by bitumen roadway. Travelling time from Brisbane is approximately 90 minutes.
This charming village, with a 1920's atmosphere, offers a selection of nice shops, an art gallery plus a cheese, yoghurt and ice cream factory. The local area has much to offer and provides well for the bush walker with idyllilic picnic spots, great opportunities for kayaking, horse riding, cycling and fishing.
Places to see within 30-40 minutes of Kenilworth include:
* Maleny, Mapleton and Montville villages on the Blackall
* Gheerulla, Mapleton and Condalilla Falls rainforest and waterfall walks
* Kenilworth State Forest and Baloomba Creek bushwalking
* Noosa and Coolum Beaches
Things to Do at "Whispers at Kenilworth" and Cancellation Policy
Kenilworth is central to many local attractions and destinations in the Noosa Hinterland. As well as relaxing amongst spectacular mountain and river scenery there are plenty of places to see and things to do.
Places to visit include:
* Kenilworth Cheese Factory and Historic Village
* bush walking in the many local state forests surrounding
Whispers at Kenilworth
* Whispers enjoys 600m of river frontage with numerous
deep water swimming holes and sandy beaches
* Horse and cycling enthusiasts will enjoy extensive riding
opportunities amid spectacular river and mountain scenery
* Eumundi Markets
* Deer park
* Canoe the Mary River
* Horse Riding at Imbil
* Country walks along quiet lane ways alongside the Mary
* Kenilworth Vineyards, Olive Groves and Bamboo Plantation
If you wish to vary or cancel your booking, please contact us immediately. Bookings are refundable only if the same dates that you had booked can be relet. If your dates are relet we will give you a full refund less an administration charge of $50. Refunds are not available if the property is not relet on your confirmed dates. The likelihood of reletting is greater with more notice time.
- River frontage and access, Deep water swimming holes, Bird watching, Horses welcome, Bush walking, Extensive wildlife, Pets considered on application, Working cattle property, Open fields and space