Huge house sleeps 17 people including children
2 night stays accepted at Peak Season rate anytime outside peak season.
The longer you stay, the less you pay per night
Stayz booking fees included to reservations made via this website - best rates at accompetfriendly.
Dining room seats 17 guests - Great House for family reunions; Sports groups; or other group gatherings.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living area, wetbar & massive deck upstairs.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom; Kitchen and huge dining area plus large patio downstairs.
Property is equipped with blankets & pillows and basic self-catering equipment for 17 guests. BYO linen & towels. Linen hire is available -see contact details in terms & conditions
Bed configuration -
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms = 1x queen & 1x single in each / third bedroom = 1x double & 1x single / fourth bedroom = 2x single + 1x single in living area.
Downstairs: fifth bedroom = 1x queen & 1x single / sixth bedroom = 1x double.
No weddings, functions and no commercial enterprise allowed
Both Up & Down have newly installed split-system AIR-CONDITIONERS
Ceiling fans throughout.
Water enthusiasts of all types will delight in the many features and activities available within easy reach when staying at this great Getaway Property
- Riverfront holiday house with views, 2 boat ramps closeby - one within sight
- Excellent Sports Team house with the Maroochy Multi-sports Centre literally at the back fence.
- Fisherman's dream location, popular "cod hole" fishing spot across the road
- Children's playgrounds and dog exercise area across the road.
- Space to park the boat or jetski.
- Grassed yard for kids & the dog.
- Massive deck with river views.
- Bargain hunters can walk to the Fishermans Rd, Sunday Markets.
- 3km Riverside, mostly shaded, walking/ cycling path opposite the house.
- Boat & Canoe hire + Fish & chips shop, close by.
- Caravan Park Convenience Store within 100m for bait & cooldrinks
- Maroochy River Cruise boat offering daily scenic & lunch cruises.
- Shoppers will love the variety and volume of shops to be discovered at the huge Sunshine Plaza and massive Homemakers Centres not far away.
- Waterfront Hotel within walking distance, offers daily specials.
- Restaurants & Takeaways of all varieties close by in Maroochydore CBD.
RIVER PAWS on MAROOCHY is the perfect central location to explore all the amazing tourist attractions the Sunshine Coast offers, including:
Australia Zoo / Eumundi Markets / Ginger Factory / Nutworks / TopShots / Aussie World Amusment Centre / Underwater World .......... not forgetting, argueably, the best beaches Queensland has to offer
This 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom HOUSE sleeps up to 17 people with low season rates ranging from $400 per night - up to $630 p/n during PEAK season.
Remember: accompetfriendly is best