Enter dates to view REDUCED RATES applicable to stays of 3 nights or more. The longer you stay, the less you pay per night Availability enquiries required prior to reservation.
Nightly rate viewable, applies to a 2 night stay for BOTH the STUDIO CABIN SLEEPING A COUPLE and young child - and the 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE sleeping 6 people.
Total rate includes up to 9 people and 2 dogs
Homeaway rates include booking fees - Best rates available direct at "accompetfriendly" no booking fees
Complimentary bottle of wine to welcome you
Complimentary chocolates to sweeten your stay
Bonfire timber arrival pack to warm your visit
Complimentary tea, coffee & essentials starter pack for your arrival
No additional fee for 2 dogs Extra dogs allowed on application at a fee.
- River Access available from the front lawn... all the way to the Ocean
- Friendly dogs & dog-lovers welcome.
- Nature and country living experience on the riverfront - yet only 10 minutes to Beaches & Sunshine Plaza
- Almost private & exclusive use of riverfront gazebo & BBQ facilities
- This property is all about the location - semi-rural yet close to shops & beaches.
- 4 acres of manicured paddocks for off-leash walks with your friendly dog.
- Fishing; kayaking; jetski & tinny access.
- Swim in the creek or BYO kayak to explore up river into the heart of Nambour town, through the semi rainforest teeming with wildlife
- Take your tinny or jetski and make a day of it, down to the beach at Cotton Tree for arguably the best fish & chips on the coast at "The Boat Shed" or head to the Waterfront Hotel mooring for lunch / or try out the new Big4 restaurant located further down the Petrie Creek
- You're welcome to light the waterfront bonfire and bbq on the wood fire or gas bbq at the gazebo. wheelbarrow loads of timber available for purchase on site or BYO
- The 2 bedroom Cottage sleeping 6 people 1x queen bed; 3x single beds & 1x sofa couch
- The studio Cabin sleeps up to 3 people, 1x queen bed & single bed in one open plan room
- Both cottage & cabin have reverse cylce air-conditioning & fans.
- The Cottage & Cabin are located next to each other, separated by a walk-way.
- Each has its own fenced yard for your dog.
- River view from the covered veranda.
- Carport parking now available
- Our riverfront country style accommodation, with a touch of Colonial Africa about it, is always clean & comfortable, furnished with a mix of old & new, creating a homely feel, and ideal for visitors who appreciate the riverfront lifestyle without the maddening crowds
- Targeted for guests who value the picturesque outdoors, as much as the accommodation itself.
- Many restaurants and cafes within an easy drive.
- Blankets & pillows & Linen packs + 1x bath towel per reserved guest is provided.
- Friendly dogs welcome that will not jump the fence 1200mm fence height
- Closest beach is at Mudjimba, an easy 10min drive, as is Cotton Tree Beach at Maroochydore. Sunshine Plaza is even closer - about 8 minutes, and everything else you might need, including restaurants and takeaways, are available in Nambour which is only 4 minutes away.
- Convenient for family of Nambour Hospital Patients to stay within 6 minutes from the hospital.
- Maroochydore Multisports Complex on the corner of Fishermans Rd & Bradman Ave, and Sunshine Castle in BliBli are a 5 min drive away.
- Famous Emundi Markets, Underwater World and other tourist attractions - all close by.
- Noosa and Caloundra beaches are a mere 25 minutes north and south.
- World Famous Australia Zoo is only 30 minutes away while the beautiful hinterland & Montville are just 20 minutes away.
- Great central location for a short Sunshine Coast visit
Remember: ACCOMPETFRIENDLY for best rates with no added booking fees