Our Booking Calender is always kept up to date & current so if it says the property is available, it is Lake Moogerah is the hidden treasure of the Fassifern Valleys Scenic Rim. Located just 1 ½ hours drive from Brisbanes CBD & the same from the Gold Coast so its not too far to go for a night yet far enough to make you forget the rat race you just came from.
Moogerah Lake House 2 has all the luxury you would expect of a 5 star hotel and the serenity of a mountain retreat making it perfect for couples, large groups, weddings or even receptions & with Moogerah Lake House 1 just 2 doors up , parties of up to 18 can be catered for over both properties plus the kids can camp outside to get that real bush experience.
By far one of the most versatile properties in the region, this 3-bedroom house is ready to accept up to 9 guests, with provisions for guests of all ages including fold away cots for the newest members of your family.
The adults dont miss out either, with a massive 60in TV dominating the lounge room and our entertainers fire pit. Suitably equipped for long stays, Moogerah Lake House 2 offers guests the freedom to stay from two nights to however long you like, with an on-site laundry & dryer, full-sized kitchen & not to mention the spectacular backdrop, why would you want to leave?
$150 p/n for Mon, Tues, & Thurs night $160 for School holidays 2017/18
$120 p/n for Wed
$280 p/n for Sun night
$330 p/n for Fri & Sat night
Min of 2 night stay with no max subject to avail.
Xmas, New Years & Easter 2017- Min 7 night stay. Paid in full at time of booking + bond, no refunds. Call /email for availability & prices.
Remember, we’ve got everything. Loads of towels, linen is all included, the amazing fire pit BYO firewood, no cleaning fees, no charge for extra persons – no hidden charges at all - this is an all-inclusive holiday home package.
Please note that a valid credit card is required for all bookings at Moogerah Lake House 2. Visa and Mastercard accepted - No Credit Card Fees.
Check-in time is 2.00pm and check-out time is 10.00am although early arrival & late departure may be requested subject to availability. Any Guests who do not vacate the property by 10am unless arranged beforehand will incur a $100 fee. If property is not vacated 3hrs after the check-out time, another night's stay will be charged.
Bedding in the house is laid out to accept guests in the following manner:
Room 1 - 1 x King bed
Room 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Room 3 - 1 x Queen bed
Room 3 - 1 x Double bunk double bottom, single up top
A fold away cot for any room in the house
All linen supplied
A total of 5 beds for a Maximum of 9 guests + children in the fold away cots. Kids can camp outside in a tent however adults are not permitted to camp outside.
Other features of the house include:
60 inch TV and DVD
Cold water & ice maker double door fridge & freezer
5kg washer & 4kg dryer
Quality coffee maker & appliances throughout.
Old school Video Game Machine
Undercover parking for 1 car
Yard parking for 4 cars plus parking on the adjacent land for boats & caravans unlimited
Backyard cricket pitch with cricket set + sandpit and swings for the kids
Air-conditioning cools or warms the whole house plus ceiling or pedestal fans.
Boating - The boat ramp is just 3 km away. Just visit the park office to obtain the gate code. Lake Moogerah at your front door. Water skiing. Fishing Subject to availability to fish on Lake Moogerah you will need to obtain a fishing permit. You can get this from the park or online at the QLD Government website - Purchase a Stocked Impoundment Permit.Mt Edwards walking trail. Ski Zone water ski club . Boonah, Aratula, Kalbar, Mt Alford all 15 minutes away
Moogerah Lake House 2 is open & accepting bookings. To secure your time in the regions premier holiday rental, enquiries can be booked online through www.stayz.com.au or you can visit our Facebook page Moogerah Lake house or email us /call us
We have a few options when it comes to booking & paying. Please send an enquiry or call us directly & we will send you our bank details plus other information you will need to make your holiday great
As soon as payment is made, this is instantly when paying by credit card or over night when paying by direct deposit, then the calendar will be updated.
Moogerah Lake House 2 is setup to be very easy to get into. Arrange a date, pay the required fees, we send you the key code for the back and front doors & we remotely turn on the hot water and disable the alarm so you can move in with a moments notice just like it was your home. So if you are cruising around lake Moogerah and are looking for a place to stay, call us
Catch Ya Relaxin
Michael & Nicki
Moogerah Lake House 1 & 2 Terms and Conditions of Hire
Standard Terms & Conditions
A deposit of $200, which is fully transferrable but non refundable, is required to secure the booking if booking is less than 7 nights. A 50 deposit is required upon booking if stay is 7 nights or longer.
Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 30 days for stays less than 7 nights or 60 days if stay is longer, prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it without refund.
There are no refunds given if cancellation is caused/requested by the client within 30 days of stay.
If you are unable to stay on the dates that you originally booked, your stay can be transferred to another date that is available. Only one transfer available per stay and must be requested 14 days from your stay. For bookings in school holidays or Xmas/New Year/Easter no later than 30 days notice is required. Transfer is valid for 12 months from the initial date booked.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked, and as advertised. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email
2. Tenant Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
3. Parties and Functions are only permitted when approved in writing by the owner. Use contrary to this will immediately result in loss and forfeiture of the whole of your bond. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will immediately result in loss and forfeiture of the whole of your bond and/or additional payments.
4. Disturbance to our neighbours ,including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of rental and loss of bond. Regard must be made to the quiet enjoyment of surrounding properties.
6. No Smoking The property has a strict no smoking policy, if you wish to smoke please do so outside and away from open windows and doors. If you or your guests do smoke inside, a fee to steam clean carpets, furniture, curtains, etc will be charged against your security deposit. This fee will be deducted from your Security Bond.
7. Pets are welcome but we request that you keep them outside and clean up after them. Pet cleaning charge if pets are found to have been inside will be taken from your bond.
8. Furniture, equipment and BBQ must not be moved from their original location during the term of the rental. No item is permitted to be taken from the property.
9. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay. All costs associated with any damage, breakage, theft or loss will charged to the tenant. We request that all breakages, damage, theft and loss should be reported to us.
10. Linen, towels and soft furnishings must not be taken from the house.
11. Departure and Cleaning - the property is to be left in a similar state as its good condition on arrival. All items of furniture, equipment and BBQ must be left clean and placed in their original position. Kitchen including stove, oven, fridge, crockery and cutlery must be cleaned and tidy and returned to their original position. Linen must be left in their original location.
12. Check-out time is 10 am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
13. Bond of $500 is payable 7 days prior to your stay via a valid credit card. The bond will be refunded within 5 working days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..etc. Claims by the owner for additional costs will not be limited to the amount of the bond.
14. Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
By letting the property, the Tenant agrees to the terms specified above. The Tenant gives the Landlord/Agent its authority to claim its costs and fees against the Bond and Credit Card provided as agreed in these terms.