Country escape a bit over an hour from Brisbane.
Two storey house on 40 acres with mountain views. Located 10 km from Boonah in the Scenic Rim. Close to lakes, national parks, cafes and local attractions.
The house is French Provincial in style, with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It features hardwood timber floors, marble fireplaces and granite bench tops.
- Master bedroom. King sized bed, arm chair and marble fire place. Large ensuite with bath, toilet and double shower. Walk in wardrobe and parent's retreat lounge area with TV.
- Bedroom 2. Queen bed with arm chair, desk and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3. Queen bed with arm chair and built in wardrobe.
- Sitting room with 3 seater couch and 2 single chairs.
- Bathroom with toilet and shower over kids bath.
- Additional bedroom with 4 bunk beds is available upon request at no additional cost for large groups.
- Verandahs on three sides wrapping around the house with mountain views.
- Bedroom 4/TV room. Queen bed with dresser and wall mounted TV.
- Bedroom 5/TV room. Two single beds with bean bags, kids toys and wall mounted TV.
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher, steam oven and granite benchtops.
- Dining room with table and 10 seats
- Lounge room with two, 3 seater couches, sitting chair, marble fire place, surround sound TV and grand piano
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Double garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout heating and cooling
- Swimming pool
- Patio area with BBQ, table and chairs
- Fire pit in gardens
Enjoy the peace and quiet, great location and views of the mountains. Feed hay to our herd of Belted Galloway cattle. Great for couples, families, large groups, family reunions or a country escape.
Not suitable for parties or events such as weddings.