This is a stylish modern 3 bedroom house in a quiet street close to local restaurants and only 5 mins from Ipswich CBD. Open plan living with air conditioning in bed rooms including a private garden and covered entertaining area perfect for al fresco dining. Off street parking.
Your privacy is assured with a large private garden which is fully fenced and situated in a quite street close but to local shops and restaurants. Situated close to several large shopping centres including Woolworths and Aldi.
• Open plan lounge /dining/kitchen.
• Contemporary kitchen with pantry and five burner gas cook top/electric oven
• 3 generous size bedrooms.
• Built in robes to two bedrooms as well as air-conditioning
• Contemporary and spacious family bathroom
• Good size laundry with extra storage
• Outdoor entertaining space
• Landscaped gardens
• Instant gas hot water
• Fully fenced with side access
There is room for everybody in this beautiful house - the large entertainment area ensures you can relax and unwind with a cold drink with just the noise of the birds in the background. The house is light and breezy with sun blinds ensuring the house is always cool.
The house is setback from the main street with a secure private garden This ensures your privacy in a noise free environment and safety for kids away from away from any main roads.
Washing machine / TV / Wifi / modern kitchen with amenities
This house is only 5 minutes from Ipswich CBD, hospital, gym facilities and shopping centres. Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer and Fassifern Valleys. The city is ideally positioned on the national road network - 40 minutes drive from Brisbane, an hours drive from the Gold Coast and 60 minutes drive from domestic and international air and sea ports.
Other items included:
- Air con throughout
- Outdoor furniture setting
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee machine
- Off-street parking space
- Separate toilets upstairs and downstairs
It is a local requirement to know how many guest are staying at the property
No additional guests without prior approval or other arrivals in addition to those registered as part of the booking. If there are any changes to guests number then please update your booking before your arrival. No exceptions.
No parties or events
Check-in after 2PM
1. House should be treated with respect and left in similar condition as per arrival. Rubbish disposed off in external bins - kitchen left clean and tidy.
2. No parties or gatherings
3. Respect for all property and neighbours in terms of noise in particular between 10.00pm and 8.00 am.
4. No additional guests without prior approval or other arrivals in addition to those agreed as part of the booking.
5. Strictly no smoking indoors
6. Internet - No illegal downloads or any other illegal activity.
7. Please let me know before departure if there has been damage to the house or contents. Guests are responsible for any damage which occurs during their stay.
8. Please ensure children are supervised at all times.
9. No pets.
All bookings are confirmed on the basis our guests understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
Most of all, have an enjoyable stay and please
let me know if there is anything you need or require assistance with. Hope you enjoy my home and have a great stay.