The Cubby Toowoomba - this quintessential Toowoomba home is the ideal place to stay while visiting the Garden City. Perfect for a mid week work stop over or the ideal romantic getaway.
With room to sleep up to 8 guests, having 3 separate living spaces ensures every guest can find a place to relax making this an inviting home away from home.
Positioned opposite the historical Queens Park Botanical Gardens and just a short walk into the bustling CBD. The Cubby is situated in premium East Toowoomba only moments to TGS, TACAPS, Fairholme College & St Vincent’s Private Hospital as well as cafes & pubs.
Whether you are visiting alone or in a group, for a couple of nights or a week, the chic and inviting “Cubby” will ensure your trip to Toowoomba is one to remember.
Accommodation: Sleeps 8
Master Bedroom- King Size bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2- Queen Size Bed
Bedroom 3- 2 King single beds
Sleep out- Single Bed with additional trundle bed
All bedrooms have their own TV and wardrobe space. There is a maiin bathroom and separate toilet.
• Stylishly decorated and perfect all year round
• Multiple entertaining areas. Outdoor BBQ, huge indoor/outdoor entertaining room, cosy lounge and sunroom
• Gas log fire place, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
• 3 living spaces, all equipped with modern appliances and luxurious fresh furnishings.
• A fully equipped kitchen with European appliances and gourmet cooking equipment.
• Complimentary coffee and tea to enjoy on one of our beautiful balconies
• Our feature 'indoor outdoor room' is a wonderful way to open the home and extend the inside space outdoors allowing the bar and seating area to become a relaxed comfortable gathering point.
• The Cubby is ideal for wedding groups or the parents of the bride or groom. Many brides and grooms use The Cubby as their base for preparing for their big day.
• The Cubby is a short 7-minute walk to the heart of the Toowoomba CBD and less to a great array of restaurants and coffee shops.
• Explore Toowoomba's parks on one of our complimentary bikes or just enjoy exploring the historic homes of East Toowoomba by foot.
Check in /Check out
• Check in time is after 2pm. Check out is before 10am. However, if you would like to come in earlier or leave later, please let me know and we'll try to accommodate your request.
• Fully fenced
• Parking with a single car shed
• 4x TV’s, DVD player in main living room
Please note, this is strictly not a party house. We respect the peace and privacy of our surrounding neighbours and ask that all our guests do too.