Situated within walking distance to The Strand beach and with views of Castle Hill from the balcony, this compact townhouse comfortably sleeps two, however can be rearranged to sleep up to three couples or two couples and two singles - for those who would rather spend their funds on enjoying what Townsville has to offer .
Free Wifi, exclusive use of private courtyard, and free car space at the door.
Portacot, high chair, & stroller available upon request.
All beds are inner-spring mattresses, including the sofa bed.
Please advise upon booking what configuration of beds upstairs you require so that they may be made up accordingly:
A - 1 x Queen bed only
B - 2 x Single beds
C - 3 x Single beds
D - 1 x Queen bed, 1 x Single bed
E - 1 x Queen bed, 2 x Single beds floor level trundles which pull out on either side of the Queen bed
F - 1 x Queen bed, 1 x Double bed Double bed is a floor level trundle
G - Sofa bed downstairs is a standard double
Please note that when sleeping 4 persons upstairs options E & F the mattresses literally extend from wall to wall, allowing no space between them
Please also note that the bed listed as Queen is King size in width and Double size in length
Smoking permitted from the bedroom balcony and in the private courtyard.
Private access through the front courtyard, also from the undercover carport at the rear of unit.
- Planning meals is a breeze with the Landsborough St Grocer / Delicatessen, Fish & Chip shop etc practically on the doorstep within 170mt, and only a 5 minute drive / 15 min walk to Coles and the North Ward shopping precinct 1.4km - not to mention the many restaurants and dining options along the Strand.
ACTIVITIES AND NIGHTLIFE:
- Stroll to The Strand, Rock Pool, FREE Water Park, make use of the many playgrounds and BBQ facilities, or check out the monthly Strand night Markets / weekly Cotters Market in Flinders St 2km.
- Enjoy the many beachside bars and cafes along the Strand, or wander Palmer St to sample the restaurants before a night out at Flinders St East for live music at one of the many pubs or nightclubs.
- For a fitness challenge walk Castle Hill or explore Jezzine Barracks.
- Catch a bus from the main street 230mt out to Cape Pallarenda, or get your "shop" on at Castletown and Stockland shopping centres.
- Townsville Reef Aquarium, Museum of Tropical North Queensland.
- And of course, jump on the ferry to Magnetic Island for a range of adventures
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Living-room light and ceiling fan are operated by a remote controller, located on the wall by the rear door.
- Light waffle-weave blankets are provided for the beds, however heavier quilts / doonas are available upon request.
- Please indicate as early as possible what bedding configuration you would like, otherwise beds will automatically be made up accordingly as per guest booking:
1 - 2 Guests – Description A Upstairs: Queen bed only
3 Guests – Description D Upstairs: Queen bed, one pull-out trundle
4 Guests – Description E Upstairs: Queen bed, two Single pull-out trundles on either side
5 - 6 Guests – Description E & G Upstairs: Queen bed, two pull out trundles on either side; Downstairs: sofa bed