Our cottage is a fully self-contained home opposite parkland and walking tracks that lead to the beautiful Ross River. It is within walking distance to the Townsville General Hospital (1.1km), James Cook University(1.3km).
It is also very close to Ross River Walking and bike tracks, children’s playground, BBQ facilities, tennis courts, supermarkets, medical centre, cafes, Riverside Tavern and a number of fast food outlets and much more.
This fully air-conditioned three bedroom cottage accommodates up to 5 people. The house is fully furnished with LCD TV with DVD player, washing machine, iron, ironing board, cooking facilities including kettle, toaster, microwave, full size fridge, crockery and cutlery. Laundry powder is provided. We also offer free Wireless Internet. Smoking is permitted in the outdoor areas. High chair and baby cot can be provided upon request.
Guests can enjoy a morning cuppa on the front verandah while watching the Sunrise and many different birds. Guests will enjoy the peaceful forest and Mountain View from the front verandah and dining room and can also enjoy a pleasant walk along the beautiful Ross River walkway.
• Three bedroom cottage with front balcony and back patio area
• Free under covered Parking
• Newly painted and beautiful bamboo floor in bedrooms[Title]
• 1 Queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 single bed
• Fully Air conditioned (all split aircons )
• Comfortable couch & coffee table
• 4 seat dining table
• LED TV, Free Wifi; Free in-house movies
• Washing machine; Iron & ironing board; Clothes line
• Kitchenette: oven, stove, kettle, toaster, microwave and Refrigerator – full size; Tea/Coffee Making
• Separate Toilet, Shower/bath; Hairdryer
• Walking distance to: Ross River Walking tracks, children’s playground, BBQ, tennis courts, supermarkets, hospital, university, medical centre, cafes and much more.
• 5 mins drive to Riverway and Public swimming pools, Stocklands, Kmart and Willows Shopping Centres and Readings Cinemas, Kingpin Bowling and many Restaurants at Canon Park.