Homely & secure with 3 Queen size beds; my perfectly located, 175 sq m apartment is on the award-winning Strand- a 2.2 km community playground presenting grassy areas, the beach, playgrounds and a free water park
You have your own private balcony overlooking the 3 pools, and are within a few minutes walk to the beach, city centre, aquarium, museum, Jupiters Casino, cafés, a gelatissimo, award-winning restaurants, the free water park, and the ferry terminal to Magnetic island.
- a 175 square meter deluxe family suite, which accommodates up to 8 people, with air conditioning in all rooms and common areas.
- Modern with SMEG appliances, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, toasted sandwich maker and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal, as well as free coffee, tea, milk, bread and snacks,
- Modern and clean with all of your toiletry needs; the main also boasts an ensuite with beautiful bath.
- Entertain yourselves or just sit back and relax; the balcony has views of the three resort-style pools and an 8 seat entertainment setting.
- Guests have access to the complex's three beautiful resort-style pools and BBQ areas.
- 24 hour check-in
- Secure gated entrance
- Guest parking
The space is entirely yours However, I am never far away if you require some assistance, and I am also known to head out for a few friendly drinks and social bites with my guests on the odd occasion.
You'll also be presented with a guest book, local maps and entertainment information.
I can also be contacted 24 hours a day and have a co-host should I be travelling myself.
WIFI: NBN Connected
My apartment is situated on the second floor which is fantastic for views, but it does require some stair climbing :
Safely situated at the end of the Strand- Townsville's beach-side promenade; this area is a perfect perfect place to relax during your visit. You'll be presented with views across Cleveland Bay to Magnetic Island. The Strand is a favourite for locals and visitors. It has BBQ facilities, swimming enclosures, playgrounds and a free water park for children. The restaurants and bars also have waterfront dining