Enjoy total rest and relaxation at this cosy country hideaway set on 5 pristine and lush acres with sweeping 180 degree views of Conway National Park, Repulse Bay and the southern Whitsunday Islands.
This fully refurbished, three bedroom air-condtioned home is located just 40 minutes south of Airlie Beach, and only 3 minutes away from the local beach and tavern and is perfect for that well deserved break.
With 3 double bedrooms and a double fold out sofa bed sleeps 8 total, bathroom, 2 toilets and separate powder room, comfortable lounge room with large screen plasma TV, new fully self contained kitchen it also has other necessities including washing machine, linen supplied, DVD's and reading material.
Recharge your batteries by waking to the magical sunrises or reclining in the swing seat enjoying the calming water and country views.
Only 20 minutes from Proserpine Airport where local budget car hire is available on arrival.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY YOUR STAY
- Take a day trip to the Whitsunday Islands or the Great Barrier Reef
- Play Golf at Laguna Whitsunday Golf Course 3 minutes drive
- Try Barramundi fishing at Peter Faust Dam Proserpine
- Horseriding along the local trails
- Try an overnight or day trip to Nara Inlet on a 42' Sailing Yacht
- Dine at the local - The Point Tavern
- Whale and Turtle spotting at Repulse Bay