Experience the true heart of the Adelaide Hills! This charming property encompasses the perfect mix of privacy and seclusion for a quiet, restful getaway, while being adjacent to Adelaide Hills wineries and towns and their many attractions.
Barrenjoey Hideaway offers a fabulous farm stay escape for up to 6 adults and 3 children. Set mid-way between Gumeracha and Birdwood on picturesque Winton Road, it provides a unique blend of the old and the new.
Comprising the original 1800's stone cottage which has been restored and the larger adjoining house built in the 1980's. The house and cottage are not rented out separately and together they offer spacious, relaxing accommodation.
Barrenjoey is also an active AgroForestry concern and is surrounded by beautiful orchards, vineyards and livestock farms.
This unique and inspiring farm is a perfect escape for anyone wishing to have peace, privacy and seclusion, while being within easy reach of Adelaide Hills towns and wineries. It caters for couples, families or small groups. And with 42 beautiful acres for guests to explore including 3 dams, quaint gardens and 20 acres of planted gums, there is something here for everyone!
* 3 bedrooms with queen beds
* 2 bathrooms and toilets
* 3 extra bunks for children
* Complimentary guest amenities
* Fully equipped kitchen with Miele Dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Washing machine and clothes dryer
* Filtered rainwater to the house
* Coffee maker
* Sony flat-screen TV and DVD player
* Large outdoor BBQ
* Comprehensive library
* Port-a-cot and high chair
* Large Cubbyhouse
* A place of comfort and relaxation
* Ideal for a romantic getaway for couples
* Catering for families and children
* 42 acres of gorgeous views, gardens and a forest to explore
We welcome parties, functions and weddings at Barrenjoey; however they are STRICTLY PROHIBITED without prior arrangement with the owners in writing. Separate charges, terms and conditions will apply.