This 2 bedroom home ground floor sleeps 5 or 6 is exclusively for your use and located at Hallett Cove which is a coastal suburb in the south of Adelaide. Beautiful swimming beaches within a 5 minute drive of the home include Brighton & Seacliff. Glenelg Beach is approximately a 15 minute drive whilst the city of Adelaide is within 30 minutes of the home.
The home is in an elevated area with sea views from the front garden of the home.
It is ideally located for those wishing to visit our beautiful southern areas including the McLaren Vale wine region 15mins, catch a ferry to Kangaroo Island just over 1hr drive, Victor Harbor, Goolwa or Port Elliot. I recommend a day trip to Normanville 45 minutes and then on to Deep Creek Conservation Park. On the way you will see the Sellicks Hill Buddha Temple – you will see it from a distance as it has a Buddha Goddess who stands tall at 18 metres. Visitors are welcome and it has a quiet serene feel to it.
For those coming to various sporting events then the Vines Golf Club of Reynella, Flagstaff Hill and Golf Course Woodcroft are within 10 mins drive away. The SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre which hosts statewide/national/international swimming events is only 10 minute drive away or can be accessed via direct bus route with a bus being nearby.
The location has a bus stop near your door with easy access to Flinders Uni or Medical Centre via direct bus route approximately 15 minutes and the city 45 minutes by bus. This home is approximately a 30 minute drive to the popular Adelaide attractions or festival/sporting events including our popular Gouger Street. Adelaide Oval, Casino, Central Market, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Zoo Pandas, Art Gallery, Botanic Gardens and museums.
ithin 10 minutes walk on Barramundi Drive there is the Karrara group of shops which include takeaway pizza, chicken, seafood, Thai & Indian food – these all deliver too.
You are well looked after for local supermarkets/grocery/restaurants/cafes/shops/pubs at the newly expanded Hallet Cove Shopping centre 5 minute drive or Westfield Marion which includes the Marion Cinemas is only 10 minute drive away. These two shopping centres can also be accessed with the local bus.
Pricing is based on 2 people with a small extra charge per person/per night. My rates for weekly stays during non peak dates is discounted. Repeat visitors get a discount if they have stayed previously.
The home is configured as follows:
-Main bedroom – Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers and small TV should you want to get away - reverse cycle airconditioner
- 2nd bedroom – Double bed & single bed - wardrobe
- We can also set up a single bed with proper mattress in the lounge area if needed for the 6th person.
- Lounge area with 32 cm TV/DVD combo
- Separate Laundry – top loader washing machine, iron & ironing board – we have a clothes line to air dry your clothes for indoor use and outdoor clothes line.
- Overhead fans in all rooms
- Bathroom – bath tub, separate shower cubicle and vanity basin hair dryer provided
- Separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Separate large dining/family area with another small LCD TV & reverse cycle airconditioner
- We also have a highchair and portacot available if you need it just ask
- Carport with roller door for a small to medium car or you can park in one of the available bays in that group of homes.
What you get:
- Bedding for the amount of people in your enquiry, bath towels and basic supplies are provided.
- The property is not serviced daily, however there are laundry facilities and we offer a mid stay clean/fresh linen at an additional cost just ask.
- Generous and fast WiFi Internet allowance is provided at no charge.
Check in: around 4.00pm but can be earlier if the home is ready earlier luggage drop and key collection can be from noon by prior arrangement - Late night arrivals can also be accommodated.
Check out: by 10am
Strictly no smoking, pets, parties or functions.