Charming 2 bedroom, beautifully furnished and equipped 2-storey villa. In a quiet side street a short stroll to the buzzing Hutt street café precinct (Adelaide CBD) with restaurants, supermarkets, inner city link bus and near the southern parklands.
Tea and coffee supplies will be there on your arrival, though there are so many great cafés on Hutt street that you'll want to try them all. :)
- Queen Bed
- built-in wardrobe with coat hangers
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds (please request the number you need so they can be all set up)
- some shelves and drawers
Please be aware that the staircase to the upstairs bedroom is quite steep but we can set-up child safety gates on request.
- dining table to seat up to 6
- 2 large comfy couches/sofas
- one of the couches can be converted into a double-bed (only for use as a bed by prior arrangement--please contact us if you would like to use it as a bed).
The home can accommodate 5 people in separate beds, or more if people share the Queen beds. But do remember there is only one bathroom and toilet! :)
- outdoor table in the courtyard seats 6 (lovely outdoor dining area!)
- sun umbrella
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes brand new appliances--kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and cook top, and fridge.
- shower over bath
- washing machine & washing liquid (in the laundry cupboard)
- drying rack (in the laundry cupboard)
- ironing board and iron (in the laundry cupboard)
- hair dryer (in the top drawer)
- shower gel and shampoo provided
The whole place is yours for your stay, including a lovely sunny courtyard with small garden. We will be available to help out throughout your stay -- just a phone call or email away if you need us. But other than that, you will have complete privacy.
Single Friday or Saturday night requests are not always accepted, but feel free to check with us. Thanks.
Check-in is normally after 2pm and check-out normally by 11am unless you have a prior arrangement with us. You can message to ask if we can accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs--we're happy to help out if we can.
It's a fantastic neighbourhood with heaps of restaurants, cafés and beautiful parklands. Have a look at our guidebook (online and also a printed version at the house) for some of our favourites. It's also an easy walk, bike ride or bus ride into the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
The villa is about a 15-20 minute drive from the airport (around $30-$35 by taxi or $50 by Uber black). You can also get the airport bus into the city and the free city loop bus to Gillies St (a block away).
The free city loop bus on Gillies St just a block away and then you can get the train and tram around the city and further afield.
You can also hire (for free) Adelaide city free bikes from the Adelaide Travellers Inn (220 Hutt St). Bikes can be hired between 8am-7pm and you just need to take valid ID (driver's license, passport or Australian proof of age card).
- Please do not lose the keys: for keys that are not returned the price of changing the locks will apply (approximately $200)
- A $75 cleaning fee will apply if you do not comply with the check-out list (which just includes the basics of taking out the rubbish, turning off lights/air cons etc., and cleaning up dishes and any spills).
- Please treat our place as you'd want us to treat your home.
- No pets.
- No parties and please be considerate of the neighbours and keep loud noise to a minimum, especially at night.
- Only the guests booked can sleep here.
- No smoking & no open flames (matches, lighters, candles, incense etc.).
- Please do not place hot things on the bench or tables (inside or outside tables) – please use the metal holder supplied.
- Please wipe up any spills straight away (including spills on the floors, bench or tables or in the fridge or on the lounges).
- Please be careful of our new timber flooring: do not wear high-heeled shoes inside.
- The sofa bed is ONLY to be used with prior permission and instructions and must have the carpet strips under the legs.
- Please do not leave the air conditioning or heating running all the time.
- Turn lights, air conditioning or heating, and the iron OFF when you are not in the house.
- Please lock the back door and the front door when you are not in the house.
- If you are under 25 years of age please contact us before making your booking.
** Please note: No singular night bookings from February 20 until April 18th please.**