The apartment features lofty ceilings, beautiful natural light, wooden floor boards and a rustic charm. The apartment has been recently renovated and furnished to make your stay as comfortable and homely as possible.
We have provided all you should need to make this a home away from home.
* Location near corner of Morphett and Gouger street jn the city.
* Gift card for a dinner at the award winning Restaurant 'British India' located on the same block.
* Two bikes to explore the city with or perhaps ride along the river to the beach.
* All linen, towels, blankets & pillows plus extras if desired.
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, oven, stove, utensils & crockery.
* For those staying longer and wanting to keep the apartment fresh and clean there is an optional cleaning service for $55 or vacuum and cleaning equipment for DIY.
*short and longer stays welcome
*major tram and bus stops are located a short walk from the apartment
*The apartment is located on the first floor, access available only via the stairs, sorry no ramp or elevator.
*We live close by and are more than happy to be contacted by phone or email if you have any requests. Key drop off and collection will be via the restaurant below's friendly manager. You will have complete privacy and full access to the whole apartment.