A modern bright apartment privately located in the secure South Eastern precinct of Adelaide city within walking distance of vibrant Hutt Street filled with well-known cafes, restaurants and pubs like Chianti, Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza, House of Chow and more. Hutt Street is one of Adelaide's leading 'eat streets' located on the edge of the city centre commonly known as Rundle Mall.
This apartment is newly refurbished with 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has en-suite, built-in wardrobe with mirror, new queen size bed and door to the balcony. Bedroom 2 offers a new queen size bed and bedroom 3 hosts a new single bed.
The kitchen has all cooking utensils and more that the apartment can offer. The apartment also has a spacious open plan living space with reverse cycle air-conditioning, a private balcony and a secure underground car park. The 2nd bathroom is featuring a toilet, bath, shower and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Free fast Wi-Fi with unlimited data
• Secure underground car park
• Full size tennis court
• Common BBQ facilities requires coins to operate
• Outdoor sitting is available for guests enjoyment
I am available to help during your stay, please text/call for a prompt reply.
Other things to note
• The apartment is on ground floor with wheelchair access to the entrance door.
• Relax on the front balcony while the family or other guests play tennis or you can gaze into the lively surroundings on the private balcony at the back.
• All appliances, including reverse cycle air conditioner and lights must be turned off on leaving the property.
• The apartment is self check-in with lockbox.
• Getting around Adelaide airport is around 8 km away, a taxi ride is recommended which costs approx. AU$25.
• There is also a shuttle bus which is recommended for larger groups or those travelling with more luggage.
• For exploring the city, the Free City Loop bus number 98 and 99 stops in Hurtle Square just across from the apartment and connect with the train, tram and other buses.
• Alternatively, exploring by foot is easy with city shops and numerous cafes being less than 10 minutes away. The central bus station is located around 1 km away for exploring further out.