Thank you for checking out my townhouse for your Holiday I aim to provide an amazing ZEN EXPERIENCE for your stay in Adelaide. Luxury & Style Tastefully decorated for the fussy traveller, with 2 large bedrooms with their own ensuites, fluffy robes and towels and 1000 count soft bed sheets. GO ORGANIC Organic coffee pods and a large range of organic teas are provided for the first few days of your stay. Please bring your preferred milk. Family amenities are available upon request... just let me know what you need. High chair etc.
Based in a convenient location close to the City of Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, SA Museum, North Adelaide Shopping, Art Gallery of SA, Next Generation Gym, North Adelaide Olympic swimming centre, Adelaide University Precinct, University of South Australia, Memorial Drive Tennis Club, Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide Golf Course, Cafes and Restaurants, Parklands, Entertainment Centre, Transport, Festival Theatre, O'Connell Street, Picture Theatres too
The neighbourhood is quiet, the townhouse is tastefully decorated and fully furnished, featuring fully ducted a/c and can sleep up to 4 comfortably on the two QUEEN BEDS. The townhouse is fully self contained with wireless internet, 1000 count bed sheets, Egyptian cotton towels, 2 luxury bath robes to front master bedroom, full laundry facilities including a washing machine/dryer, reverse cycle air-conditioning which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter, potted plants to most rooms, cutlery, crockery and utensils and pots and pans for your home cooking needs.
• Kitchen The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would find in a DELUXE HOUSE, such as NEW POTS AND PANS, NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE, 4-SLICE TOASTER, KETTLE, SANDWICH PRESS, RICE COOKER, WAFFLE TOASTER, POP CORN POPPER, BASIC COOKING KIT, and everything else you can think of to entertain your guests. You'll also find a SMEG Stainless Steel OVEN & COOKTOP, DISHWASHER, FRIDGE and FREEZER and MICROWAVE. Please make yourself a cup of tea or coffee with your first 2 of days supply of ORGANIC TEAS and COFFEE in the jars next to the coffee machine. You just need to bring your preferred milk A few local JAMS to try, and VEGEMITE samples are supplied for those of you from overseas Washing detergent and dishwashing tabs are under the sink, and plenty of tissues and paper towels are individually wrapped and located in the overhead cupboards with the glassware.
• Laundry In the Laundry you will find IRON & BOARD, and WASHER & DRYER with washing liquid so that you can take care of your own laundry when on a longer stay.
• Dining Space Formal glass DINING TABLE which seats 6. There are stools around the house with plants on them that can be used for extra seats if needed.
• Living Room 50" Smart Internet TV with the following included Free in-house movies supplied on Netflix, Youtube, SBS on Demand, Pandora, Games, Toon Goggles, TED, AOL.On, Opera TV Store, AccuWeather, Live TV, Tvitter Viaway, Yupptv, Icflix, Chinablue, Tv Browser, Viewster, Plex, Dailymotion, Didoz - SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM Sofas to seat a snug 4 and local magazines with amazing RESTAURANT suggestions and activities. GAMES for the kids are hidden in cupboards or under the TV - look for JENGA, MONOPOLY, UNO etc... let me know your favourite game suggestions
• Front Master Bedroom Level 2 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 wall mounted TV, 2 Towels and face towels, 2 hand towels, 2 grey make up remover towels if you must, 2 Luxury robes - ohhhh how soft Inbuilt FULL MIRROR Wardrobes with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS unless on beds in Winter & ROBES Private En-suite with SHOWER, HAIR DRYER, HAIR STRAIGHTENER, HAIR CURLER, PROFESSIONAL LIGHT UP MAKE UP MIRROR, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
• Rear Master Bedroom Level 2 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 wall mounted TV, 2 Towels, 2 face towels, 2 hand towels, 2 grey make up remover towels, Inbuilt FULL MIRROR Wardrobe with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS unless on beds in Winter & BATH ROBES, Private En-suite with SHOWER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH , and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
• Garage is currently used for storage for our cleaners who pop in every week or so for supplies, so is not accessible. There is parking out on the road and 3 guest car parks on site if you get one.
• Patio There is a small outside entertaining area with seating to enjoy the quiet neighbourhood on our beautiful sunny days with a coffee or maybe a glass of wine... ? Stroller/portable cot/highchair/play pen/stair gate can also be arranged - upon request only with 3 DAYS NOTICE. Some things I may have to go out and purchase Please note NO PARTIES are permitted in our home at all times during your stay, the neighbours are close by as these are row townhouses and we are all respectful of each other. Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like me to add to make this option the perfect one for you
You have access to the whole house except the GARAGE which is currently used for storage. There is plenty of street parking.
You will have your privacy and a KEYLESS ENTRY so that you can CHECK IN AT YOUR LEISURE from 3pm onwards If you require an early check in just let me know - we can possibly arrange this if there are no bookings leaving on your check in day. You can reach me or my team nearly any time of the day on Airbnb. We want you to have a 5 star experience with us I'm always only an Airbnb message or phone call away
Brompton is a delightful quirky and quiet neighbourhood with this house located in a newly developed suburban precinct. There is a bit of industry around with a nearly complete development next door that may cause a little dust if windows are left open.
Easy Not far to Hawker street for busses to head to the city, or head towards Port Road for trains/trams heading to the city or to Port Adelaide. Catch a cab to Adelaide oval in 10 mins If you feel like walking it will take you around 45 mins or so along past the golf course.
Other things to note
Brompton is relatively close to everything, and almost a 5 - 20 min drive to most locations mentioned above for those that don't enjoy a longer stroll.