Suitable for families, children welcome and contract workers
Walk to the many restaurants, cafes, shops and sandy Beach at end of The Broadway.
Only a 15 minute walk to Jetty Road Glenelg, along the foreshore.
Jetty Road is Open 7 days a week therefore enjoy the vast array of restaurants, cafes, hotels, pubs/hotels with live entertainment, boutique shops and Moseley Square and stroll along Glenelg Jetty
Property will sleep up to 6 persons.
Main bedroom with queen bed.
Second bedroom with 2 single beds + ceiling fan
Third bedroom with 2 single bunk beds. Top bunk is not available for use.
Modern open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with microwave and coffee machine facilities available.
Bathroom/Laundry with shower and front loader washing machine.
Sit on the balcony with a glass of wine and just watch the world go by.
Reverse cycle air conditioner in kitchen/dining/lounge area + ceiling fan
Linen, towels provided.
Off street parking for one car.
Everything you need for an enjoyable seaside stay
10 minute drive to shopping outlet Harbour Town and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre about another 10 kilometres away
35 minutes to Mclaren Vale Wineries where you can spend your days wine tasting and enjoying lunch at many of SA's finest wineries.
15 minutes from Adelaide Airport.
Ideal position to take daily walks along beach or just enjoy and relax in the Apartment.
The local Tram is available in Glenelg where you can hop on board and visit our lovely Central Business development area, full of shops, cinemas, Adelaide Oval.
3 bedroom apartment is ideal for guest visiting our Fabulous State to experience the myriad of Festival that South Australia offers.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Noise: A zero tolerance approach to excessive noise is enforced. Guests are legally obligated Council regulations not to disturb the peace of other guests. Police intervention or eviction may occur.
- No parties are allowed in the apartment
- No Smoking: No smoking inside the apartment or on the balcony. You may smoke in the shared carpark, paying respect to other residents around you.
- Children and pets: Children must be supervised closely by an adult. No animals are allowed on the property.
- Owners Waiver: No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property.
- Cleaning: This is a self-contained holiday apartment. The washing of dishes and general tidiness of the apartment is the responsibility of the guest. If your apartment is left in such a condition that it requires extra cleaning an additional charge may apply. Cleaning materials and vacuum cleaner are available in the kitchen cupboards.
- Damage: Cost for any damage excluding normal wear and tear such as stains, damage to soft furnishings, as well as cracks and marks during your stay will be paid by you
- Replacement of items: Where towels, crockery, cutlery and the like are not found upon your leaving, additional fees will be applied for the replacements of missing items.