3 Story Mega Mansion by the Beach with 10ft ceilings Ocean views of the stunning Hallett Cove Beach. Footsteps away from the clifftops.
4 large Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms and 5 beds that can sleep 10 comfortably.
This house is beautifully appointed with comfortable and stylish contemporary living and dining room furniture.
2 bedrooms have king beds while the other 2 have queen beds with featured built-in robes. Comes with a spare queen mattress which can be made up with any stay. Linen and towels are included.
Enjoy a larger saving $$ with longer term stays including weekly and monthly bookings.
- Weekly saving of 8 7 days or more
- Monthly saving of 20 28 days or more
Have more than 10 people or want 2 houses within walking distance 1 minute walk of each other?
I have another HomeAway/Stayz listing in Hallett Cove 50m from this one that sleeps 12, see the listing by going to the following link -
Watch your favorite TV Shows and Movies on the large LCD TV along with the comfortable hand made Chinese 2 piece 6 seater sofa.
A large Fridge/Freezer with all kitchen amenities including, Glasses, Mugs, Bin, Utensils, Plates, Microwave, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle and a outdoor BBQ are all provided with your stay.
This stunning Hallett Cove 3 story mansion would have to be one of the best houses in Adelaide listed on Stayz/Home Away.
Free high-speed WIFI connection.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms and the living area that will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Heated Pool available Currently not available in winter due to chlorine levels while cleaning.
Also includes free car parking for your stay.
Unfortunately no garage use
Unfortunately no Pool towels provided
I will hand over the keys for each stay.
I will also be contactable 24/7 during your stay.
Wifi details will be provided upon arrival.
Located right near train station and bus stops.
- $50 deposit taken for damaged items and or dirty appliances BBQ, Kitchen appliances, broken glasses, broken plates or any dirty rooms etc.
Full House Rules -
- 2 Night stay minimum
- Checkout is 10am
- No Shoes on Carpets
- No Pets
- No Parties
- No Music/Pool/Spa After 10pm
- We kindly ask that you switch off all lights, the air conditioner or heating when it's not in use or when you are leaving the house
- Kitchen, kitchenware and appliances can be used by guests. However, please clean and put everything back in cupboards before vacating
- Whilst we do a thorough, professional clean between each guest stay, I kindly ask that you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put all used towels and tea towels in the laundry basket located in the laundry.
- Please place all rubbish in outside bins before departure
- Strictly no more than 10 people at this property
- No unauthorised guests
- No food or drink in bedrooms or other carpeted areas
- All keys must be returned in good condition
About Hallett Cove Beach -
Hallett Cove is a coastal suburb of Adelaide, South Australia located in the City of Marion, 21 kilometres 13 miles south of the Adelaide city centre and only a 20 minute drive. Hallett Cove is also only 15 minutes from Adelaide Airport. Adjoining suburbs are Marino to the north, Trott Park and Sheidow Park to the east and Lonsdale to the south.
The Hallett Cove Shopping Centre is the suburb's largest shopping centre, and has recently undergone a major redevelopment. New features include underground parking, a food court, a Big W department store and a Woolworths supermarket in addition to the Drake Foodmarkets owned Foodland already in place.