Gay of Airlie Beach, QLD said in 2016 "Stayed here 3 times and won't stay anywhere else "
This luxury Sky Home features a large open plan kitchen/dining, living area and balcony with views overlooking Marina Cove, the Port River and panoramic views to the city and the Mount Lofty Ranges.
There are two spacious double bedrooms. The master bedroom with a Queen sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two single beds. The second bathroom has a separate shower and large spa bath. The apartment is fully furnished and the owners have spared no expense to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
The sleek and stylish decor includes top of the range appliances including dishwasher, and washing machine.
The sky home includes ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, large LCD TV, security system, video intercom and secure free undercover parking for two cars, Free WIFI at Portobello Restautant on the ground floor.
Admire views from the fifth floor balcony. The night time view is amazing. You can also enjoy alfresco dining on the marina or make use of your exclusive access to the Newport Quays Club facilities which include a swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam room, Spa and Gymnasium facilities.
- Complementary high chair & portecot in apartment
Limited mobility assistance
- A portable shower seat in apartment
- Wheel chair access
CURRENT DISCOUNTS off PUBLISHED RATES
5 - Stays of 5 - 13 nights
8 - Stays of 14 -27 nights
12- Stays of 28 nights plus
Longer term rates up to 20 off
Special government rates up to 20 off
Close to so many activities
- 20 minutes by car or train to the Adelaide CBD
- 20 minutes by car to the Adelaide Airport
- 2 minutes by car to the local beaches
- 10 minutes by car to AAMI Stadium and the AFL games
- Choice of 6 Golf courses nearby
- 2 minutes to beachside Semaphore and its many Restaurants, Cafes, Antique stores, theatres,amusement park and steam train.
- 40 -60 minutes to Barossa and McLaren Vale wine regions
A short walk to Historic Port Adelaide centre and;
- Shopping centres
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Maritime, Railway and Aircraft Museums only minutes away
- Weekend markets at the Port Docks
- Regular Dolphin cruises to see the famous Port River Dolphins $5 per person
- Why not do a Kayak or Jet Ski tour of the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary.
Port River Dolphins at your doorstep
Port Adelaide and the Port River is the home of the world famous Port River Dolphins. From your balcony you will be entertained by stunning views and the daily activities of these beautiful wild dolphins, jumping, tailwalking and fishing. The Port River is one of only a handful of places in the world where wild dolphins live within a major city, and part of the world renowned ADELAIDE DOLPHIN SANCTUARY.