Minimum 2 night stay.
Marybank, built in 1842, is a heritage listed property nestled in the Adelaide foothills, and has been in the same family for five generations. The sixty acres of natural bushland, rolling farmland and breathtaking views, makes this an ideal base from which to explore Adelaide and it's famous wine districts, or the perfect getaway without the long drive home.
Take a leisurely walk in the vineyard, perhaps enjoy a picnic or cheese platter with panoramic views of Adelaide city to the ocean. Explore the hedged walks of the lovely tended formal garden, or there is plenty of bush walking at your doorstep, including the Heysen Trail, Blackhill Conservation park & Morialta Falls. The evening brings it's own delights, an irreverent chorus of kookaburras and the twinkling lights of Adelaide.
The rustic stone barn is especially designed for privacy & comfort, decorated in contemporary vintage style.
Beautifully restored with modern comforts, Close to restaurants, wineries, galleries, bush walks and shops… be indulged. Relax in comfort… celebrate a special occasion… enjoy a romantic getaway.
Escape for a while, a week or a weekend. Come and be spoilt.
Please note that we are not set up to cater to children, or large groups.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A luxurious king size bed. Everything about this bed was upgraded to the best that you can get, including the mattress and linens;
• Cotton waffle bathrobes for guest use;
• Private bathroom with toilet, basin, walk-in tiled shower with shower head plus handheld shower head, fluffy towels, plus shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion all supplied.
The fully appointed kitchen offers:
• Gas stove top and electric oven
• Mondo pod coffee machine;
• Crockery, cutlery, glassware, cooking and baking equipment – everything you could need.
For breakfast you are supplied with the following ingredients to prepare your own breakfast in privacy:
• Assortment of fresh fruit;
• SA Goodies & Grains Cereal;
• Yoghurt and fruit juice;
• free range farm eggs and tomatoes;
• Freshly baked bread;
• Tea and coffee supplies, including milk, sugar and Fruchocs.
Additional facilities include:
• Split system air conditioning or heating in the kitchen & bedroom;
• CD player with music set up in bedroom and kitchen;
• 6 seater dining table;
• 1 lounge room with wood burning fire place, TV, comfy leather reading chair and reading material;
• Iron and Ironing Board
Bathroom facilities include:
• Claw-footed bath tub with a view.
• Luxury Bath Amenities
Explore the Area.
• Penfolds tours and eatery
• Wine tours
• Ashton Winery
• Montacute Carriage rides
• Morialta Conservation Park