*****MINIMUM OF 5 NIGHT STAY*****
* Enjoy relaxing views over the sea, stroll to the holiday precinct of Semaphore with rides, carnival atmosphere, shopping, entertaintment, cinemas, hotels and train rides for the kids on Sundays.
* Modern updated Unit with fantastic sea views from both lounge and bedrooms.
* Freshly painted.
* Main bedroom with queen size bed, b.i.r. and celing fan
* Second bedroom with 1 single bed & 1 single bed trundle, b.i.r. and ceiling fan
* Sofa bed folds out - Maximum number of guests 5
* Open plan living area
* Floating timber floors
* Kitchen has been renovated with new appliances including an electric cook top.
* Split system a/c in kitchen/lounge area
* Updated bathroom including bath tub
* Separate laundry
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the unit
* Off street parking and on street parking
* Close to cosmopolitan Semaphore Road shopping & café precinct - 10 minute walk.
* Short drive to West Lakes shopping centre with all its amenities including Reading cinemas,
* Short drive to Port Canal Shopping Centre
* Playground for children, bike track, workout on the beach front with the outdoor gym equipment all within walking distance.
* Have a BBQ on the beach lawn.
* One block from historic Fort Glanville open on Sundays.
* Short walk to Noonies and close by to deli on Military Road.
* Ride your bike along the bike track all the way to North Haven.
* If it is a fantastic beachside holiday you are after you need look no further.
*******TERMS AND CONDITIONS******* PLEASE READ
Easter, Christmas & New Year Period - extra charges
Additional fees apply if property is rented for less than 7 days
Extra charges apply during school holidays and special events.
A deposit of half the total booking amount is required to confirm booking.
Balance of booking is required 10 days before check in.
Cleaning fee is not charged but we ask guests to leave property clean if so a cleaning fee will be charged.
Please note that upon reading and signing of the Terms and Conditions and confirmation of the booking in writing the contract is deemed to be invoked. *** Extra bond MAY be charged during peak times.****