It is rare to find a house in Adelaide or anywhere in the world, really where your front garden cascades directly to the sandy dunes and gently lapping sea. We love this location and want to give you, our guest, the opportunity to experience the magic of living this close to the ocean.
This is a lovely, relaxed beach house that pays full tribute to the sea and views. Open the front door and the salty sea air and warm sun instantly takes you away from what ever is happening in the rest of your daily life. It is truly exhilarating. Don't come here if you are looking for something super modern or gleamingly glamorous because we believe that when you come to the beach you should feel comfortable and in the zone for all things related to the surf and sun. We want you to be fully present to the elements and enjoy the space. We expect you to feel you can traipse inside with sandy feet and leave your beach towels where they lay, eat your fish and chips inside or out and kick back and enjoy being somewhere incredibly special.
Our home is fully self contained and takes in the best sea and sunset views from the comfort of the couch in the living room to sharing a meal under the shade of the expansive outdoor dining area. The view from the master bedroom is extraordinary, too. There is sleeping room for eight up to 6 adults and 2 children with a king sized bed, single bunk, single bed and a double bunk double below, single above in three separate bedrooms. Public transport is close by or there is off road car parking. Fully ducted air-conditioning/heating will make your stay here in the summer or winter months very comfortable. Two showers one bath and two toilets, laundry and dishwasher help to make your temporary beach house a place to relax and enjoy. We welcome you to experience a truly special piece of Adelaide's local beach oasis.
WHAT'S IT LIKE??
This home has been furnished in keeping with a beach side feeling, with a splash of retro, using quality mid century items of furniture. Total inside space is approx 120 square meters, plus outdoor patio and rear courtyard of approx 100 square meters. Solid brick construction ensures privacy and minimal noise between our unit and the only other attached premise. There are no steps or stairs to get into the apartment and no stairs inside. There is a large garage which uses a remote control to operate the roller door.
- Bedroom 1 has 1 x king bed with walk-in robe sleeps 2 in this room
- Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed single and a single bed 3 beds in total
- Bedroom 3 has a very comfortable and solid double bunk bed single on top. There is a built in wardrobe. sleeps 3 in this room
- All linen provided. Beds are made up with linen : sheets and quilts
- All rooms have ducted heating and air-conditioning
- Small bath a detachable shower head is available if needed
- large glass enclosed shower
- Bath towels, bathmats, hand-towels and beach towels available for use
note: no hand basin in this bathroom
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with full-sized fridge, sink, dishwasher, Italian coffee peculator, microwave, oven, gas cooktop, all glassware, crockery and cooking utensils
- Dining table with dining chairs for 6 people
- Washing machine and dryer
- Large, comfortable 3 person lounge
-beanbags and arm chair
- Panasonic LCD TV, DVD player, Harman Kardon speakers and I-Pod Dock
- Book case with books and magazines
- Heating/cooling ducted through out house and a small and effective gas heater for the living area
WI-FI available and included in the price of your stay
OUTDOOR COURTYARD AND PATIO
- Private outdoor patio immediately in front of the living area with unrestricted ocean views approx 70 square meters
- Gas BBQ, outdoor dining table with 6 chairs
- Shade under sheltered pergola
- The unit is secure and safe
Please advise if you are travelling with Infants and children so that appropriate bedding etc can be accommodated. It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that children are adequately and appropriately supervised both inside and outside of the apartment at all times during the stay to ensure the child's personal safety and proper care of the property.
Pets are not permitted.
NO PARTY POLICY
This unit is a privately owned property. When an accommodation booking is made, the use of the house, outdoor patio, gardens and grounds is for the number of booked and paying guests and while visitors are welcome they are not permitted to stay overnight, without prior notification. Parties, functions, celebrations and events of any kind are to be held with due respect to the neighbours and with consideration to the property.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Hope to hear from you soon.