2 on Henry is a self-contained two storey cottage offering all the charm and comfort for an enjoyable stay.
This property could not be better placed; around the corner from the main street and within walking distance of the local pub, town oval, café, cellar doors and brewery. You can really enjoy the friendly village atmosphere that Greenock has to offer.
The accommodation sleeps 6 guests which consists of 3 bedrooms comprising 2 queen beds and 2 single beds. The open plan kitchen/dining/living has french doors that lead onto the verandah and lovely rear yard - the perfect spot to relax with a glass of local wine. A slow combustion wood-fire heater provides cosy winter warmth and the reverse cycle split system is a convenient alternative. The main bedroom and bathroom are on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs, one with an ensuite. The paved, covered pergola and landscaped gardens offer the same relaxed charm as the cottage itself.
What our cottage has to offer:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 people comprising 2 queen beds and 2 single beds
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with spa bath
- Underfloor heating in main bathroom
- Indoor and alfresco dining options
- Combustion fire place and firewood May – October ONLY
- Reverse cycle split system
- TV and DVD player
- Portable Bose sound system
- Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of complimentary pods
- Variety of teas
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- High chair