This charming centrally located holiday home, has all the conveniences needed, including a great location for a comfortable enjoyable stay in Port Lincoln, winter or summertime.
Looking across to “Pioneer Park” the outlook is very calming and includes a dog friendly walking track contained within.
A short picturesque stroll taking in bay views leads you to the beachfront, the Lincoln Hotel, Flinders Park, (a pristine picnic location with childrens playground) , the Parnkalla walking trail and the main central shopping area with many, cafes , hotels and interesting shops to explore.
Enjoy a drink on the terrace at the Lincoln Hotel knowing home is just a short stroll away, or relax on the rear deck at home with a weber cooked dinner and take in the town lights.
Either way, your sure to have a great stay if you book with us at “Lincoln Retreat” Holiday Home.
• Sleeps 6
• All linen and towels supplied
• Electric blankets
• Built in robes
• 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 single beds
• Clock radio, and alarm clock
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge
• Hair dryer
• New bathroom with 2 vanities
• Separate toilet
• Well equipped kitchen
• Large walk in pantry
• New ceramic cooktop
• Quality kettle and toaster
• Picnic basket and flask
• Non smoking
• New front loader washing machine
• Iron and ironing board
• Fire blanket
• 50” Sony smart TV
• Blu ray DVD player
• Blue tooth / I pod audio system
• Quality leather lounge suite with 4 electric recliners
• Reverse cycle aircon
• Slow combustion fire (wood charged by usage)
• Outdoor alfresco rear deck
• Small dog friendly (small dog kennel and bowl supplied)
• Weber Q (medium) on deck
• Outdoor setting
• Large fully fenced back yard
• No parties
• No pets inside