Sleeps: 12 B1: Queen, B2: Queen, B3: 2 x King Singles, B4: 2 sets of bunks 4 singles B5: Queen
Red Mast is an iconic house situated on the Esplanade by the Aldinga Beach boat ramp. Known for its 3 red posts, it is located in one of the prime positions along the coast. With comfort and style at your fingertips you will not want to go home.
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It’s close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn’t far away.
- Stunning 2 storey modern home
- Breathtaking view
- Stone's throw from the Aldinga Beach boat ramp
- By the swimming section of the beach
- Ducted Air Conditioning upstairs
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning in Rumpus room and Bedroom 4 downstairs. Ceiling fan in Bedroom 5.
- Ensuite to Main Bedroom plus upstairs and downstairs bathrooms.
- Electric oven and cooktop
- TV/DVD/VIDEO - bring your own videos