A private retreat for special occasions,honeymoon or wedding accomodation on the Fleurieu Peninsula.Fragrant frangipani,bamboo and soothing water feature allow you to relax and soothe the soul.
Modern,architecturally designed open plan villa with expansive glass to allow the tropical outdoors in.
Two bedrooms with Queen beds ,one with ensuite and also a third room designed as chill out zone that can accomodate 2 extra persons on fold out bedding.
Aldinga Beach is located within the Fleurieu Peninsula and an easy drive of only 45km (approx 45 min) south of Adelaide, and a 2 min drive to one of Australias most beautiful drive on beaches of Silver Sands. Also conveniently located nearby are the specialty shops and supermarket of Aldinga Central,also a large library with free wifi. Its only a 5-minute drive to Port Willunga beach and the famous Star Of Greece restaurant.
Escape the hustle and bustle - relax in the lifestyle at Aldinga Beach!
This private tropical light filled and well-appointed seaside getaway is set only 150 metres from the Esplanade at Aldinga Beach, directly opposite beach access. It offers stunning views, is only a minute's stroll to pick up the morning paper and cappuccino from the local deli and cafes..
- Gorgeous open plan living areas with blue ray player with surround sound and plasma TV
- Outdoor setting on private sun deck, outdoor entertaining area with gas barbeque,perfect for entertaining elfresco style.
- Fully equipped kitchen with premium appliances Inc dishwasher and microwave
- Ample supplies of quality crockery, cutlery, glassware, serving platters and bowls and cooking equipment
- Full bathroom and main bedroom has the ensuite.
- Washing machine and laundry facilities
What To Do During Your Stay
- walk across the road to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the unique drive-on beach, perfect for a family outing
- 400m stroll to the Aldinga Bay Cafe for fish & chips, burgers or bacon & eggs for breakfast
- 400m stroll to Breezes cafe & dine on the raised outdoor deck overlooking the ocean. Wonderful breakfasts, lunches and wood-oven pizzas .
- 5 minute drive (3km) to the Star of Greece Cafe for spectacular dining overlooking Port Willunga beach.
- 10kms to the historic town of Willunga featuring the Farmers & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries.
- 15km to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale featuring 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries.
- bushwalk and birdwatch in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park.
- short drive to numerous weekend markets at Willunga, Yankalilla, Myponga, Inman Valley, Goolwa & Victor Harbor
- 25 minute scenic drive to the seaside mecca of Victor Harbor
- 25 minute drive to Rapid Bay featuring the recently re-opened jetty
-Perfect stop over enroute to Kangaroo Island
*** 3 Night minimum stay during Long Weekends
*** 3 Night minimum stay during School Holidays
*** 5 Night minimum stay during Xmas/New Year