Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, 2 side tables with lamps & clock radios
Ensuite - Shower, Toilet & vanity
Bedroom 2 - Double bed, single bunk, side table, lamp, clock radio & built in robe
Bedroom 3 - Two bunk beds sleeps 4, side table & built in robe
Kitchen - Fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, Gas stove, oven & cooking utensils
Lounge - 3 seater & 2 seater lounge, Tv / DVD, coffee & lamp tables
Dining - Table with seating for 6
Laundry - Washing machine, dryer, tub, ironing board & iron
Outside - Deck with 6 burner BBQ, 6 seater outdoor setting, clothesline, large backyard & undercover parking.
Split system reverse cycle Air conditioner
Linen - All linen is provided.
Quilts with covers, pillows with cases, fitted sheets, sheets, mattress protectors on all beds
Towels, face washers, hand towels, floor mats all provided
Cleaning - The property is to be left in a high standard. If not, cleaning maybe required at your cost
What To Do During Your Stay
- 2 minutes drive to the unique drive-on beach, perfect for a family outing
- 400m stroll to the Aldinga Bay Cafe for fish & chips, burgers or bacon & eggs for breakfast
- 400m stroll to Saltbush Bistro & dine on the raised outdoor deck overlooking the ocean. Wonderful breakfasts, lunches & dinners featuring what are claimed to be the best wood-oven pizzas in SA
- 5 minute drive 3km to the Star of Greece Cafe for spectacular dining overlooking Port Willunga beach.
- 10kms to the historic town of Willunga featuring the Farmers & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries.
- 15km to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale featuring 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries.
- bushwalk and birdwatch in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park.
- short drive to numerous weekend markets at Willunga, Yankalilla, Myponga, Inman Valley, Goolwa & Victor Harbor
- 25 minute scenic drive to the seaside mecca of Victor Harbor