This modern home sets a new standard in holiday comfort and convenience. Located in a quiet street just off the Aldinga Beach esplanade this large secure home has a large open plan living areas and beautifully decorated with quality furniture, bedding and appliances.Open up the balcony doors to extend the living area outdoors and enjoy alfresco dining on the large entertaining area with rural views of Sellicks hills and sea. Why not relax and enjoy a local wine, or fine espresso freshly brewed from the coffee machine. Alternatively you may prefer a walk to Aldinga beach just a stones throw away to admire the unique aquatic reserve, or engage in your favourite water activity.
A short drive can take you to the many surrounding delights of the Fleurieu region, from the sheltered white sandy cove of Port Willunga, or to the multitude of award winning wineries of McLaren Vale
The area also offers renowned dining establishments such as the star of Greece café, Victory hotel at Sellicks Beach or other excellent casual eating venues nearby.
At days end you can unwind in the comforts of these wonderful homes or perhaps have a friendly game on the Nintendo Wii provided.
Once you have experienced the diverse beauty that is the Fleurieu Peninsula you will understand why its one of South Australia fastest growing regions.
Aldinga Beach is located within the Fleurieu Peninsula and an easy drive of only 45km (approx 45 min) south of Adelaide. This Villa is easily found just off the esplanade only 2 houses back, and within stones throw of the protected aquatic reserve, and a short drive to one of Australia’s few drive on beaches. Also conveniently located nearby are the specialty shops and supermarket of “Aldinga Central”.
With the best of rural and beach attractions at hand from these beautiful new homes, your getaway is certain to provide pleasurable memories all year round.
• Stunning open plan Kitchen/living area.
• Large undercover entertaining balcony area with hill & sea views.
• 2.5 bathrooms (incl. 3 Toilets).
• 2nd living area (downstairs).
• Large 2 car garage with remote entry.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Laundry with washer/dryer facilities.
• Fully equipped kitchen incl. 520L fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, filtered drinking water and more.
• Quality furniture and bedding throughout.
• Porta cot and high chair available upon request.
• 50inch Full HD TV, Blue ray player.
• Nintendo Wii (some games provided)
• Saeco coffee machine (Lavazza coffee capsules available for purchase).
• Security camera/intercom with remote entry gate control.
• Security alarm.
• Asthma friendly flooring. I.e. no carpets.
• 50m to beach.
Rooms and rates
This Villa can accommodate 2 to 8 people in comfort,
- Large upstairs master bedroom capable of sleeping a small family of 4 using a queen size bed and a single bed with trundle (which also converts to king size bed).
- 2nd bedroom (downstairs) with Queen sized bed
- 3rd bedroom (downstairs) can accommodate 3 persons using twin single bunk with trundle.
- Double sofa bed in 2nd living area (downstairs).
Bedding pillows, and tea towels are provided within the accommodation charges.
Linen package available to hire includes quilts, sheets, pillow cases, and bath towels.
Some special off peak and long term discount rates also available.