This is a large, two storey modern and beautifully decorated holiday home, with sea views, at Aldinga Beach.
Catering for a large family or two families, the home allows the adults to escape upstairs to a well-appointed kitchen and entertaining area with a large deck ideally suited for outdoor dining and entertainment, while the kids can play downstairs either inside or out in a very safe environment.
The home is situated in the "old" area of Aldinga Beach, and is close to all the locations and facilities you could wish for, including the famous Aldinga Beach drive on beach, local restaurants and the famous McLaren Vale wine region with its wineries and restaurants.
- master bedroom with a King bed
- two-way bathroom, accessed from the living room or ensuite with shower, basin, toilet.
- modern kitchen, including ample fridge space, dishwasher, microwave oven.
- open plan living and dining.
- TV, stereo, DVD.
- bar fridge
- large deck with outdoor dining which seats up to 10 people.
- privacy blinds
- sea views
- reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- large area for the kids to play
- bedroom 2, with a queen size bed
- bedrooms 3 and 4, each with a single bed and bunk.
- TV and dvd player, with full connectivity for the kids' Xbox or PlayStation.
- foosball table.
- bathroom with a shower, basin, toilet and spacious bath.
- a complete laundry with a washing machine and drier.
- large fully fenced yard
- gas BBQ
- parking space for two or three cars.
The home is ideally located in the beautiful Aldinga Beach area and boasts easy access to all of the area's features:
- The "drop off" with its extensive reef is a 5 minute walk.
- the drive on beach is a 2 minute drive.
- The Star of Greece Restaurant, the Victory Hotel on Sellick's Hill, the lovely town of Willunga, and a number of other restaurants are within 10 minutes.
- the McLaren Vale wine region, with its wineries and wonderful restaurants is a 15 minute drive.
- varied local shops, including a 7 day deli within walking distance.
- within easy driving distance of all other Fleurieau attractions, including Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island, Carrickalinga,