"Enjoy a relaxing week at Snug Cove Cottage in July for only $700- includes school holidays"
Come and enjoy a relaxing winter break at this modern, family and pet friendly cottage in Clayton Bay, a small riverside town located on the lower banks of the River Murray. Spend days fishing on the jetty, kayaking around the lagoons or bring your boat and spend your days on the river. Follow the walking trails and enjoy the bird life. Enjoy lunch at the local Sails restaurant or visit the wineries in Langhorne Creek or Currency Creek. Other day trip options include visiting coastal towns or The Coorong
At night enjoy the peace and tranquility that a stay in Snug Cove Cottage offers. Relax on the sofa which converts into a day bed, watch one of the properties dvds, read a book or play a board game. Gather around the fire pit, toast marshmallows and marvel at the stars.
Snug Cove Cottage has 3 bedrooms- 2 queen and one bunk bed- sleeping up to 6 people. Outside is a veranda, with a dining area and BBQ. The main living area is open plan, with a well equipped kitchen offering an oven, microwave, fridge and freezer. Complimentary tea and coffee provided.
The garden is fully fenced with plenty of space to play. In addition to the board games there is a swing ball or soccer ball to use outside. Borrow the tennis racquets and go to the courts at the end of the road.
Snug Cove Cottage the perfect place to relax
Some helpful information
- Clayton Bay is around one hour from Adelaide
- Basic provisions can be bought at the local store
- Bring your own linen including duvet covers and towels - bed linen can be supplied for $25 per bed
- An additional cleaning fee of $60 applies
- Milang is only 10 minutes away with a great bakery, convenience store and pub.
- Goolwa is 25 minutes away with a range of good range of shops including Woolworths.
- A local market is held in Goolwa on the first Sunday of every month
- Strathalbyn is 30 minutes away, and has a range of local cafes, antique, craft and speciality gift shops.
- Wineries at Langhorne Creek and Currency Creek only 15 minutes away.