Clayton Bay is one of South Australia's best kept secrets and located on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Just over 80kms and approximately an hour and a quarter drive from the city of Adelaide.It is easily accessible for a weekend away or an extended stay to recharge those batteries.
Clayton Bay is located on the lower end of the River Murray and is a great spot for activities including: fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, kayaking, swimming, scenic walks, bird watching or just relaxing. Southern surf beaches and local wineries are only a short drive away.
Sails Cafe is a short stroll away for dine in meals or take away.
Dogs are allowed. Some conditions apply.
• The house consists of Front deck with a pleasant outlook over a reserve, some water views across to Hindmarsh Island; Great spot for a morning coffee or watching the sun go down.
• Rear deck includes Barbecue & outdoor dining table.
• 2 bedrooms. 1 with a queen bed & the other sleeps up to 4. Linen provided.
• Lounge incl. TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs
• Dining area adjoining a well equipped kitchen.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Board games
• Generous rear yard including fire pit Please check CFS website for fire restrictions for Murraylands before use
Clayton Bay is a centrally located, small riverside town that is only a 10 minute drive to Milang. 20-25 minutes away from Goolwa with the Currency Creek wineries on the way .Langhorne Creek wine region is approx 15-20 mins drive with many wineries and Strathalbyn is 30 mins away with many antique shops. All of the local towns have cafes, bakeries and local produce available.