Enjoy breathtaking 180' sea views of the Bluff, all the islands Granite, Seal & Wright in Encounter Bay and the Coorong whilst you relax at your getaway stay at the Majestic Southern Right.
In a newly built 2011 2 storey house with 4 carpeted bedrooms, open plan living/ kitchen/ dining with fantastic views and a sheltered deck with BBQ- all you have to do is turn up & relax
Upstairs includes 2 bedrooms - The Master Bedroom has a Queen size Bed with access to the deck, walk in robe & ensuite with double vanity and pebbled walk in shower. The second bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds.
The open plan kitchen enjoys stunning sea views, with all brand new modern applicances - 90 cm freestanding Blanco cooker, dishwasher, microwave and walk in pantry. The mirrored splashback ensures you don't miss out on the view while cooking.
The dining room sits 10, the living room has leather sofas and the deck overlooks the garden below aswell.
Ceiling Fans and split system airconditioning ensure you have the perfect temperature, regardless of the weather.
The deck enjoys fantastic sea views and has a Family Weber BBQ.
Downstairs includes 2 Bedrooms. One with a queen size bed and built in robes, with fantastic view of granite island and the Bluff. Bathroom with Shower and a Laundry with new front loader washing machine and drier. The other bedroom has single bunk bed. There is also a family room, with TV and has access to the paved area and garden.
The garden is fully fenced and is a 90sqm area for kids to play, all still providing sensational views and you can keep an eye on them from the upstairs deck.
Please note that Linen & Towels are not provided.
The Garage is not accessible. However, there is off street parking for 3 cars. No Pets allowed. No Smoking.
Local Attractions & things to do
There is plenty to do in the area:
- Walk up the Bluff for some wonderul photos & views
- Kid Friendly Beaches nearby try nearby Yilki Store on the Esplanade if you don't want to venture too far
- Victor Harbor town is only 5 mins drive with shopping, restaurants, Causeway with Horse Drawn Tram to Granite Island & late night Penguin Watching.
- Catch cockle train to Goolwa and stop at Middleton & Port Elliot
- Greenhills Adventure Park for the kids
- Carnival at Victor Harbor during the school holidays
- Go Whale Watching in season
- Biking Tracks
- Victor Harbor Golf Club