Bedroom 1: King Bed; Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; Bedroom 3: 2x Single Bunk and 1 Single Trundle Bed 2 Bathrooms
Rosetta is a newly built holiday home and is perfect for a holiday or a quick break away. Just 5 minutes from beautiful Victor Harbor, Rosetta offers a quiet getaway in a well-equipped home with all the conveniences. This lovely family home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is suitable for a family or a group of friends.
The large upstairs living space offers spectacular views of the blue waters and well-known Victor Harbor Rosetta Heads and a comfortable lounge to relax in after a fun filled day at the local beaches.
A fully equipped kitchen ready for you to prepare the days catch or if you prefer to kick back just pop into Victor to sample the delights of the many restaurants and cafes available.
- 2 Bathrooms with a shower and vanity, 1 with a bath
- 2 toilets
- Fenced backyard
- Open plan kitchen/dine/lounge area
- Flat screen TV
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Laundry with washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen with toaster, kettle, electric stove and oven, new stainless steel appliances – fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven, equipped with kitchen utensils.
- Double Story home with Balcony overlooking the ocean and backyard deck.
- Cleaning fee includes linen, bath, hand, tea towels and bath mats
This property offers limited Wi-Fi, pre-check in preparation, linen and a departure clean.
Rosetta Head, which is more commonly known as The Bluff, is a headland located on the south coast of Fleurieu Peninsula in the suburb of Encounter Bay within the city of Victor Harbor and about 77 kilometers south of Adelaide.