TENNIS COURT BEACH-FRONT APARTMENT ENCOUNTER BAY 3 BEDROOMS
Unwind Holidays presents: 'By the Sea' on Franklin Parade, Encounter Bay.
BEACH-FRONT VIEWS FROM GRANITE ISLAND TO THE BLUFF
Boasting superb ocean views in one of the most sought after locations in Encounter Bay. Close to The Bluff, Granite Island and nearby heart of Victor Harbor. This ground level apartment is within a short walking distance to Yilki Deli and Beach Hut Cafe.
This property is perfect for the romantic getaway for couples and families alike.
Enjoy the surreal surroundings of Encounter Bay all year round. Shop your heart out in the many boutiques in Victor Harbor and Port Elliot. Tour the Fleurieu Peninsula or eat your way through the delicious local produce and restaurants and cafes.
Located on the beach with superb ocean view of the bay and Granite Island, you'll enjoy strolls along the beach, up to the top of The Bluff or around the bay to Victor Harbor and the Causeway to Granite Island.
This three bedroom apartment has the second bathroom a step from the backdoor. Perfect for brushing off the sand before entering the apartment.The second bedroom also has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has a single bed.
Come and Relax and enjoy all that Encounter Bay has to offer
- Less than an hours drive from Adelaide , the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife.
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided . No need to stress with Unwind Holidays.
- Sought after location in Encounter Bay.
- Walking distance to local cafes and restuarants, including Beach House Restuarant & Yilki Cafe .
- Easily accessible ground level apartment.
-Close to The Bluff , Granite Island and nearby heart of Victor Harbor.
- This property is perfect for the romantic getaway for couples and families holidays alike.
- You'll enjoy strolls along the beach , up to the top of The Bluff.
- Features a Tennis Court for a friendly match or a serious competitor.
- Spacious 3 bedrooms .
- Brush the sand off with a second bathroom a step away from the door
The Fine Print
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no pets or parties.
- $500 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm then remaining balance 14 days prior to arrival.
"Just wanted to thank you for a great stay in a fantastic unit Its definitely going to be where our family stays now whenever we visit Victor. Ive also been recommending it left right and centre to our friends and family - have been giving out your cards. Thanks too for all the little extrashaving them made life much easier instead of racing out to the shops on Day 1. Wine and chocs much appreciated too :- It was a great time away, perfect for my mum to have a break from the nursing home for meals and for her to sit and enjoy looking at the ocean."
Pam, June, 2016
The views and the ambience of the place was outstanding. A great place to unwind. Good coffee just a short walk away. Strolling along the Franklin Esplanade was envigorating."
- Rob, August, 2016
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable . Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
Tired and stressed? Head straight to Encounter Bay and stay at By the Sea on Franklin Parade
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. You are going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip to By the Sea on Franklin Parade can make
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore the bluff, local cafes, art trail and the surrounding wine region, you will be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Enjoy a surf or swim at Middleton Beach. Then, head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch. Stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach.Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company