// H A R B O U R - V I E W- C O T T A G E //
PET FRIENDLY CUTE CARAVAN RIVERFRONT
Unwind Holidays presents: Harbor View Cottage. 138C Liverpool Road, Goolwa North.
Immersed in the stunning surroundings on the great Murray River, Harbour View is truly special. Located south of Adelaide in the historic river port of Goolwa.
This cute little single bedroom cottage is perfect for romantic weekend escapes or home away from home for a small family.
The view over the Lower Murray are stunning. Sit on the front deck with your morning coffee and enjoy the bird life in the trees and watch the activity out on the river.
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays.
The Fine Print
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no parties.
- $500 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm then remaining balance 14 days prior to arrival.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
Tired and stressed? Head straight to Goolwa and stay at Harbour ViewCottage
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. You're going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip toHarbour View Cottagecan make
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore one of SA's premier beach, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch and stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach. Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company
2 Car Spaces
PET FRIENDLY CUTE CARAVAN VIEWS OF RIVER