Unwind Holidays presents: // R I V E R S E A // Beach House
COMPLIMENTARY WIFI OUTSTANDING HOME OUTSTANDING LOCATION OUTSIDE SHOWER
A beautiful package is what greets you here at 32 Hewett Road, Goolwa South. The location gets a big tick of approval being right in amongst the dunes.
200 metres and you are sipping a coffee at the popular Bombora restaurant/caf or you are on the beach. A great place to walk, explore or perhaps hit the surf on your summer holidays. The home matches the location. It is a beautifully designed and built home that has a real coastal feel. Built by Prest Constructions, this home is simply stunning and was an award winner for the company in 2007. With living upstairs and downstairs, front and rear entertaining, it is a home for all of the family. There is quality and clever design features throughout.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and start up essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays. All there is to do is unpack and head to the beach
-What an amazing, tranquil place to stay with every possible need and want catered for
-Superbly appointed, fantastic family-friendly layout with 2 beautiful living spaces - kids and adults can separate or join together for board games, movies, elevenses, whatever.
- Bedrooms on both levels so that families can have their own separate spaces if desired,
- The bathrooms are beautifully finished and showers are luxurious.
-The outdoor space is a family haven kids were in heaven with an incredible cubby, climbing wall, cricket pitch and fabulous lawn area.
-The adults can enjoysunbaking and sipping bubbles on the huge outdoor deck equipped with outdoor pizza oven.
-How wonderful to be able to enjoy real coffee in the mornings - yes, it has a coffee machine
-It is a 3 minute walk to the beautiful Goolwa beach and the amazing, delightful and unpretentious cuisine of Bombora caffe - no shirt, no shoes, no problem
Bedroom 1 - King-sized bed with trundle bed underneath
Bedroom 2 - Queen-sized bed
Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed single bed above single bed and Tri-Bunk single bed above double bed
Bedroom 4 - Bunk bed single bed above single bed
Open plan living with high ceilings and timber floors
Ceilings fans & heating/cooling
Sleek, modern kitchen with beautiful fixtures and fittings
Large front deck for entertaining
Executive master suite with robes and spectacular ensuite
Powder room - ideal for guests
Additional living space
Leads to rear deck with wood fire pizza oven and gas BBQ - BYO wood or guests can purchase from local sources
Immaculate family bathroom
Secure rear yard with room to move
Landscaped gardens - coastal theme
Fully fenced yard, Cubby House
This magnificenthome is in a premium location. You will love the holiday vibe of Goolwa with the beach, river, the Coorong, the events, the cafes and the history.
Well behaved dogs are allowed with permission from the owner. They must be kept outside except can come inside to sleep at night on their own dog bed. Dogs must be kept off the furniture and out of bedrooms. Sorry no puppies under 1 yr old.
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price. This includes; sheets, doona & pillow covers, bath towels and kitchen towels.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no parties or events.
- $500 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner report within 3 - 7 days after your stay.
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
- When booking direct to Unwind:
we require a 25 deposit to confirm the booking,
Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
T I R E D - A N D - S T R E S S E D ?
Head straight to R I V E R S E A
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. You're going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip to RiverSeacan make
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore the beach and river, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Enjoy a surf or swim at Middleton Beach. Then, head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch. Stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach.Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company
4 Car Spaces
COMPLIMENTARY WIFI OUTSTANDING HOME OUTSTANDING LOCATION OUTSIDE SHOWER CUBBY HOUSE