River Edge is a 2 storey waterfont holiday home perfectly located with stunning views of the Murray River and Hindmarsh Island. Relax, unwind and enjoy the magnificent scenery.
River Edge is also only minutes away from Goolwa Beach.
This holiday home provides comfortable accommodation for smaller groups. For example 2 couples or 1 family.
Upstairs is an open plan living area with a well equipped kitchen, dining and family area with large picture windows that take in the amazing views. The family area has a large LCD TV and a DVD player. A large deck with outdoor furniture and a bbq is ideal for outdoor living.
Also on this level are two well appointed double bedrooms, both with queen size beds, dunas and quality quilt covers. The main bathroom is just a step away.
The generous 3rd bedroom downstairs is fitted with bunk beds and a DVD area. A second bathroom with shower and toilet is also located on this level as is a laundry with a washing machine. There is undercover parking for one car and plenty of room for other vehicles and/or a boat. Ample flat grass areas at the front and rear of the property provide plenty of scope for family fun.
Linen and Towels can be supplied through a local linen service.
The home is conveniently located...
- Situated right on the waterfront for boating, swimming, canoeing, sailboarding, fishing, water skiing and more..
- Goolwa beach is within walking distance through the dunes or by car - just 1 km
- Aquacaf is a minute away and other local cafes and hotels between 1 and 2 km
- Walk into the historic town of Goolwa, hotels, bakeries, local shops, library - 1km
- Supermarket/ pharmacy less than 1km
- Goolwa wharf with Cockle Train, Paddlesteamers, Coorong boat tours, local brewery, Hectors cafe -just 1km
- South Lakes Golf course is less than 500m
- Bird Hide and sanctuary - 500m
- Playground and swimming area for children - 300m
- Kayak/Canoe hire - 400m
- Yacht club - 300m
- Boat launching facilities 100m
Enjoy Goolwa and and all it has to offer...
- Swimming, surfing, bodyboarding, fishing and cockling opportunities extend from Goolwa beach to the Coorong in one direction and along the coast through Middleton, Pt Elliot and Victor Harbour in the other.
- Boating and fishing, jet - skiing, waterskiing
- Travel to the Coorong National Park by boat, 4WD from Goolwa Beach or by foot or bicycle.
- Clearly marked bicycle and walking routes (approx 30 km in total) link the river with the beautiful coast from North Goolwa, through Middleton and the quaint town of Pt Elliot and then onto Victor Harbor
- Golf - South Lakes (less than 500m) 2 other courses at Victor Harbor
- Whale watching through the winter months near Middleton
- Wineries - Currency Creek (10 mins drive), Langhorne Creek (20mins), McLaren Vale (30 minutes)
- Victor Harbor has a cinema, Granite Island tours, side shows, whale centre, wild life park, Greenhills Adventure Park and many more tourist attractions