Unwind Holidays presents:
// P E A C E F U L L - P L A C E //
Address: 9 Ness St, Goolwa Beach
"Peaceful Place" is a lovely, well maintained modern home where you're able to get away from it all, relax and enjoy what Goolwa has to offer, and only an hour's drive from Adelaide.
Goolwa Beach is a beautiful sandy ocean beach. The choice is yours - surf, swim, fish or go cockling. There is rare on-beach access for 4-W-D adventurers to the Murray Mouth and access to the salt water Coorong boat ramp. Goolwa river is just around the corner for many water sports. The many additional activities include: Bike riding on the Fleurieu bike trail, Whale watching, Paddle Steamers, Wineries / Wine Tasting, Golfing, Arts and Craft shops and Sunday morning markets.
H I G H L I G H T S
A 4-minute stroll, with easy beach access, will have you over the dunes & be dipping your toes in the water.
At night, the sounds of the waves will lull you to sleep. Beach Gem sleeps 8 6 adults max in 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1, queen bed; Bedroom 2, queen bed; Bedroom 3, 2 x bunk beds.
New & modern furniture, furnishings & appliances have been provided for you to holiday in comfort and style.
Light & spacious open plan living/dining, well-appointed kitchen, Puratap, dishwasher and microwave.
Unwind in front of the LCD TV, watch movies, listen to music, read a book, or play some of the board games and puzzles on offer.
R/C air, Gas heating and ceiling fans. 3 Way Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. Good size laundry with washing machine.
Great lawned front yard and back yard.
The backyard is well secured & makes a safe, stress-free area for the kids and your 4 legged family member to run and play.
Outdoor seating for 10 & gas bbq in a large undercover entertaining area - great for family and friends.
The settlements of Middleton, Port Elliot with the beautiful Horseshoe Bay and Victor Harbor are just a short drive away, offering many further activities and sights for your holiday stay.
Less than an hours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
Goolwa has many lovely Restaurants, cafes & pubs for a counter meal, fish & chips or pizzas, bakeries, 2 golf courses and even a brewery.
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- Please note - mandatory Linen & Towel fee NOT included in price - extra $10 per person.
- Please leave the house clean & tidy. We have allowed 2 hours to clean following your stay. If the house is left in a condition where it takes longer than the allocated 2 hours, the extra cleaning charge, by the hour, will come from the bond.
- Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly NON smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry, no parties.
- Dogs negotiable. Conditions apply
- $800 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection, refundable within 7-14 days after your stay.
- Please note - safety rail and ladder on 2nd bunk has been fixed to bunk.
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm.
- When booking directly to Unwind:
we require a 25 deposit to confirm the booking,
The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa fees apply or Direct Deposit.
2 Car Spaces
Unwind and Relax PET FRIENDLY