Sea-esta. Address: 4 Jacobs Street, Goolwa South
Sea-esta is perfectly located between the river and the ocean with the Goolwa shopping centre just a short 1 min drive or 7 min walk.
Arrive to this house in quiet Jacobs street to beds that are made for you, milk in the fridge and all the basic tea, coffee and breakfast provisions you will need to get through your first morning.
You can just arrive, unpack and relax. Nothing more to do other than sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine or put the fire on, make a cup of hot chocolate and... relax
This house is really well set up for family groups, couples and pet owners. Both the front and back yards are fully fenced meaning you can sit on the front deck to watch the sunset while your dog or children are free to run in the front garden.
There is a large BBQ on the back deck and ample seating at the outside table for up to 8 people.
The kitchen is fully equipped and the indoor dining table seats 6.
For young families, the lounge room is set up with toys, a wii, dvd player and a high chair near the kitchen plus a cot in the master bedroom bring your own sheets for the cot.
Bedroom 1 - Queensize x 1
Bedroom 2 - Double x 1
Bedroom 3 - Single x 2
H I G H L I G H T S
- Goolwa South has 'Best of Both Worlds', river on one side and beach on the other
- Large BBQ on deck with ample seating for 8 people.
- Fully equiped kitchenwith sufficient supplies to start your holiday.
- Kid Friendly - toys, a Wii, DVD Player, Cot & High Chair provided.
- Fully fenced yard so you can sit on deck and the kids and pets can run around in front garden.
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays.
THE FINE PRINT
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
-This is a non smoking property.
-Please advise if you are bringing your dog as there is a strict pet policy see below.
- $800 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm then remaining balance 14 days prior to arrival.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
A Few Pet Friendly Terms & Conditions:
This property is pet friendly. You are welcome to bring your favourite furry friend so long as they are kept in the enclosed yard during the day and you bring a dog bed for them to sleep on inside at night.
Please clean up and dispose of pet droppings.
Brimming with possibilities
Fancy catching a glimpse of a whale in its natural habitat? Want to satisfy your inner history buff? Or are you simply content with a glass of wine, gazing out at the sunset? Whatever tickles your fancy, the Fleurieu Peninsula delivers
Pack the brood and hit the road to SAs most respected region. With world-class food and wine, native wildlife and fauna, breathtaking reserves and surf beaches, youll commit to memory every minute of your time in this magnificent locale
Complemented with a stay at one ofUnwind Holidays contemporary apartments, youll be thoroughly pleased with this coastal calling
0 Car Spaces
GREAT LOCATION OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING