****Book your romantic winter escape in Goolwa with Captains Quarters and enjoy a complimentary bottle of Fleurieu Peninsula Shiraz in front of our cozy fire***
Architecturally designed, 2010 Alexandrina Council / National Trust award winning home for heritage reproduction. Luxury accommodation only steps away from the heart of Goolwa.
Located at 15 Wildman Street, Goolwa you can park your car and leave it there for the entire stay. With less then 5 minutes walk to the Main Street and Goolwa Wharf you can enjoy all of the wonderful cafes, restaurants, pubs and galleries that Goolwa has to offer.
The main bedroom has an exceptionally comfortable king sized bed with luxury linen and an ensuite. There is even a LCD TV on the wall if you choose to stay in bed all day!
Captain's Quarters offers a cosey lounge room with gas fire, LCD television, DVD player, Stereo and comfortable leather sofa, perfect for a winters night.
The dining room includes a dining table seating 6 and fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator.
We provide coffee and tea provisions and a bottle of wine for your enjoyment on arrival.
Off the main living space is one of the king bedrooms with luxury linen, flat screen TV and ensuite.
Upstairs, the second bedroom has another king bed that can be split into two single beds and also has a flat screen TV, the third bedroom also upstairs has a bunk bed and children's cubby house built into the room.
The main bathroom includes a relaxing spa bath.
This executive home has off street parking, private outdoor area with BBQ and overlooks Goolwa sports ground.
All linen, towels, pillows, blankets and quilts are provided.
Follow us at facebook/captainsquartersgoolwa , we would really appreciate your comments, thoughts, and reviews!
*****RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR STAY IN THE CAPTAINS QUARTERS GOOLWA******
PROPERTY FEATURES / BOOKING DETAILS
CAPTAINS QUARTERS OFFERS YOU
* 3 Bedrooms - King Bed to Main / King Bed or 2 Singles to 2nd Bedroom / Bunk Bed to 3rd
* All linen, blankets, pillows, quilts and towels supplied
* Bottle of wine on arrival
* High quality kitchen appliances
* All in one washer / drier in laundry
* New furniture
* Gas log heater in lounge
* Washing Machine, iron, ironing board & Internal & External washing line
* 3 Flat screen TVs, DVD (+ in-house movies)
* Stainless 4 burner BBQ
* Ceiling Fans
* Family Board Games
THE SMALL PRINT
PAYMENT: your deposit of one nights rental is payable within 7 days of your booking and the balance of payment must be received 7 working days prior to your arrival
BOND: a refundable bond of $200.00 is required with the balance of your payment
(your bond will be returned to your bank account 7 days from departure)
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: check in 2.00pm and check out 10.00am (unless otherwise arranged)
PETS - Sorry, no pets are allowed in the home or to stay on the property
SCHOOLIES WEEK: The property is not available on schoolies weekend
SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO
Wondering what to do in Goolwa.
The historic town of Goolwa offers endless adventures
* Visit Goolwa Wharf only 5 minutes away from Captains Quarters
* Ride the Cockle Train to Victor Harbor
* Goolwa Riverboat Centre
* PS Oscar Paddlesteamer Cruise
* River Dolls of Goolwa
* Southern Fleurieu Museum Port Elliott
* Signal Point Gallery
* Goolwa Motor Museum
* Goolwa Animal Farm
* Canoe the Coorong
* Spirit of the Coorong
* National Trust Museum
* Stream Exchange Brewery
* Goolwa's Original Police Station
* Narnu Farm Hindmarsh Island
* Goolwa Art Gallery
* Visit Currency Creek Winery - only 10 minutes drive
* Take a drive to Victor Harbor, Middleton and Port Elliot
* Visit one of the many cafes and pubs in Goolwa